Chapter Four

He was quiet for so long I thought he hung up. He let out a shaky breath. "I have a daughter?"

I closed my eyes and mentally beat my own ass. I shouldn't have kept them away from him for so long.

"You have a Son and a Daughter." Arabella sat on the floor at my feet looking confused. I held a finger to my lips and she nodded.

When he didn't say anything I started to ramble. "Their names are Alexander and Arabella. Alex looks just like you and Ara has my brown hair. They're beautiful and-,"

"I want to see them." He growls out angrily. "You had no right to keep me from me. I am their damn Father and that little boy is the heir to my Pack." He raged and again I heard someone murmur quietly to him.

"He is the heir to my Kingdom." I say hoping he will catch on."I don't give a-... Kingdom?"

I take a deep breath. Here goes nothing. I cleared my throught. "My name is Elizabeth Kylie Storm. I am the Queen of Werewolves in the European Kingdom."

I excepted him to go silent but he bounced back quickly with rage. "You're a fucking Queen?! Is this why you left me? For your King?" I rolled my eyes at that. He really thinks that? Could he be anymore idiotic?

"I have no King." I tell him honestly and he snorts. "You're not a true Queen. I would've smelled the power on you." He sneered. I growled a warning. "Not if a witch casts a spell to hide my status." I heard him growl back. "Why?"

I groaned. "Ashton I am a Queen over a very large area for Wolves. A certian king wants to take over. He has threatened your life and now he has threatened my- our children's lives. You have to understand I had to protect you. Ignorance is bliss they say."

"If my children are in danger I will do whatever I have to do to take the kids from you." He snarled into the phone. I snarled back so fiercely he shut up.

"Watch your damm mouth. You don't any power over me. I could've waited until they were grown before I told you about them."

"To more important matters. I want you to come down here. Bring some of your trusted warriors if it makes you feel better. No more over six. Understand?"

Still silence.

"I'll have the tickets sent to you as soon as you give me the full names of everyone you are bringing. I have all your Information already so don't worry about that. I expect you here Wednesday or Thursday."

"I can bring whoever I want?" I heard a smugness in his voice. "I need all their info to give them the okay but I suppose."

He agreed and  listed off three names. Josh Green , Daniel Black, and Victoria Black. The last name made me frown but I ignored it.

I checked everything out and asked him questions along the way. Everything checked out just fine for everyone. I asked questions along the way and found no lies or issues. I glanced at the time. "It's noon over here what time is it there?"

"Six o'clock in the morning." He grumbled. I flinched. "Sorry. Get your luggage ready the tickets are for a flight that leaves at 2pm your time. You should be here before midnight my time."

"The flight is nine hours?" He groans. "I guess it's worth it."

"Family is priceless." I say as I look down at Arabella who was still staring at me quietly.

"My Twins are worth the whole nine hours." He says in a way that makes my heart pinch painfully and my wolf growl angrily. I shook off. I guess I deserve it.

"See you soon." I hang up quickly and ran a hand through my hair. He would be here late tonight. I couldn't greet him. I'd have Ryan do it. My wolf growled in annoyance but I pushed her back. We could Greet him in the morning.