"I'm kind of glad Zayn's gone to be with Justin." I admit.

Louis quirks a brow, "You didn't like him?"

"I don't know him. But I know that Liam definitely couldn't have handled two people. He thinks he can, but he can't."

"I can agree with that."

There's a knock at the door and Louis looks down at me, "Do you still stand in Hale's class?"

I roll my eyes, "Yeah. What a jackass that guy is."

"Fucking tell me about it. Well let's see if we can get you to kneeling. He's the strictest teacher at this school, yet he's completely different around his sub." Louis shakes his head, "If you're still standing in his class by the end of the year, you'll fail. And standing has oughta be getting old. Honestly, it's better when all you have to do is sit there. You might think you're trying to show him up, but he's got bigger plans in mind. So maybe today you can talk to him and apologize."

"Or not."

He sighs and opens the door, "Let's go."

My entire first period I'm tuned out of what Professor Hale has to say. I'm worried about what I'll say with Mr. Turner. Do I even want to change the contract? He'll probably expect way too much. Saturday night was a mistake. Wasn't it? I was weak. He was kissing me in my weak spots, it's been so long since I had any sort of action.

In the guidance room, I'm sitting on one of the couches with my leg bouncing. Niall is sitting beside me as we wait for Louis and Liam. I was told that there's a guest speaker for all the third and fourth years today, so that's probably why they're running late.

I'm starring at the door, the knuckle of my index finger pressed against my lips. The only thing going through my head is how Louis would react if I told him I didn't want the contract changed. Would he be angry? Upset? Why do I even care? That blowjob was a onetime thing. It's not happening again. 

"H, you alright? You're zoned out and jumpy." As if proving his point, I had jumped a little as he caught me off guard.

"'m fine," I mumble as I don't remove my finger from my lip.

"As if. What happened?"

I sigh, it's Niall I'm talking to. "Louis wants to update our contract."

He's quiet for a moment, probably thinking about the right thing to say. If I'm being honest, there's not much to say.

"And you don't want to?" he speaks slowly, making sure he's not saying the wrong thing. I don't look to him, but I know he's looking at me.

"I don't know."

"What brought this up?"

Should I tell him the truth? Maybe it's my anxiousness, or my paranoia as I keep my eyes glued to the door, but I mumble "He gave me a blowjob." Even quieter than I spoke before.

There was a beat of silence before he says, "What?!" in a loud whisper. I knew he'd be beyond shocked so that's why I'm choosing not to look at him. "When did this happen?"

"Saturday night. After the mall." I notice a few guys sitting on the floor across from us are staring, but I glare at them and cock my head in a way to tell them to fuck off, and they all turn away and pretend they weren't busted.

"Well." Niall says. And I can tell from the movement of the couch he has leaned back away from me to sit up straight. I didn't even realize he leaned closer.

"Well, what?" I turn my head towards him, he's biting his lip and staring at the ground.

"I don't know what to say. You wanted him to, right? I'm sure I would've heard about it if you hadn't wanted it."