The Visit/Awkward

Start from the beginning

I pick it out of my foot and it looked like a tooth.

OMG, please don't tell me this is Mrs. Sánchez tooth I be seeing in her mouth... ewww!! I quickly threw the tooth out of my hand and ran to the bathroom to put alcohol on the cut... shoot I didn't want to get no infection because of her golden tooth.

Then I cover up the cut with a Band-Aid that was in Keyshawn medicine cabinet .

~*~*~*

I was in deep sleep when I heard talking. .

I quickly shot open my eyes and it seems like it was coming from the family room.

I hop out from the bed and sneak down the stairs.

"Yea man, it's like every girl I get just disappeared , first Angelina until I found her here, and now Samantha... don't tell me you got her to" Josh said in a kind of joking way.

"Hahah, naw man... you know I don't like that girl anyways" Keyshawn said referring to Samantha.

What Josh was saying was true... he had me captured and Samantha.

"Yea, but man I really like Samantha... she just so beautiful and I just love the way her ass move and how her hair swing back and forth" Josh said smiling.

Ugh, how can he like that girl... was it kind of wrong that I was kind of glad that she was gone now?

"Dang man, you like that thot" Keyshawn said shaking his head and picking up a glass of whatever that was in his cup.

"Man, don't talk about her like that.... I'm serious... I think I'm falling in love with her, and now I'm recognizing it more since she's gone.

"What, bullshit... how can you fall in love with her" I said running down the stairs in standing in front of him.

Keyshawn and Josh was just looking at me like I was crazy and then Josh face turned to a smirk, and that's when I finally realize what I have done.

"Uhm, I mean come on she a thot" I said trying to play it off.

I guess Keyshawn knew I mess up because he tried to help me out.

"That's exactly what I was saying bae" Keyshawn said grabbing me softly and sitting me on his lap.

"How was your sleep?" he ask trying to sound convincing.

"PERFECT!" shit I think I said that too loud.

Keyshawn shook his head like I was stupid.

"Umm, ok" Keyshawn said holding me tight.

And little dumb me just sat there.

"Um, ok well I see you guys later" Josh said standing up with that same damn smirk on his face.

He knew something was up and he probably think he won the game but not now... not never not until he confess his love to me.

"Oh ok" Keyshawn said standing forgetting that I was on his lap and I failed to the ground.

*thump*

Dang, now we both look like some idiots.

I quickly got up and recover myself.

"Oh, dang sorry Ang" Keyshawn said looking at me with wide eyes then turn to Josh who were looking at us like were crazy.

Keyshawn recover himself also before dapping Josh a goodbye.

"Wow, you guys are really wired... but cute" he said chuckling.

No, he's not supposed to think that were cute he supposed to envy us.

"Well, you know" Keyshawn didn't finish his sentence before Josh interrupted him.

"Oh, what happen to Mrs. Sánchez, I miss her asking me for anything to drink" Josh said looking at Keyshawn.

"Oh, umm. getting old, you know" Keyshawn said looking back at me like nothing wrong.

"Aw, yea I understand... well bye, I'll guess I see you guys later... oh, and Angelina" Josh said looking at me, who I was looking back at with wide eyes.

Oh, gosh Ang would you stop that I told myself.

"Um, yea" I said clearing my throat.

"Would you like to study, at the library?" He asked.

Oh, gosh yes.

"Only if that ok with your boy" Josh asked looking at Keyshawn.

"Um, yea that's fine... only if you don't steal her away from me" Keyshawn said smirking.

"Haha, naw man... that's yours... so is that ok with you Ms. Coles" Josh said calling me by my last name which I miss so much.

"Um, yea of course" I said trying not to sound to hype.

"Ok, I'll pick you up tomorrow at 1:00... alright bye man" Josh said dapping up Keyshawn and giving me a wink before leaving out the door.

I cannot wait.

1:00 I kept replaying to my head.

"Don't make yourself look thirsty and desperate" Keyshawn said looking piss and walking upstairs.

"I mean you do want to win the game right?" He said before closing his door.

Gosh, why does he sound so mad?

Great now he makes me sound such like a bad person, why? You may ask.

Well because I know Keyshawn like me... come on it's so obvious.

And now I'm playing with his heart just to make his brother Josh fall in love with me.

Whatever I'm sure he understands... or does he?

.I hope you guys like this chapter.
. Trust me this book is going to get BETTER!
.Team Josh
Orr..
.Team crazy Keyshawn lol

Please Comment, Vote, Follow and most of all READ!! love ya smooches.

Ne_Ne