The Anniversary

ANDY'S POV:
So today we are in Colorado on warped tour. The place me and Luz met 2 years ago, she was still asleep when arrived so I went so get her a gift. I didn't have a car so I just kinda walked, but I got to this cute little jewelry store and I shopped around and took a few photos with fans, then I saw it. The most beautiful ring I have ever seen other than her wedding ring of course but this was damn close. I asked the lady to take it out of the case so I could check the size. It wasn't in her size but they said they could have it resized and get it to me later today so I gave them the size of her right middle finger and left. I then bought some chocolate and some stuff from hot topic and black roses. Then I headed back to the bus to awake my sleeping wife.
-----------------------
LUZ'S POV:
Andy woke me up with a kiss on my lips and when I opened my eyes all the way I noticed he had a couple bags and some black roses.
"Awe baby!" I smiled and jumped out of my bunk, and by jumped I meant slowly lowers my self with the help of Andy's arm because I was now about 6 1/2 months pregnant and I was huge this boy was killing me! He handed me the flowers and the bags and helped me sit on the couch. I smelled the roses and put them aside to open my first bag, awe he got me chocolate!! Which is good cause I'm craving some sweets. *GASP* a hot topic bag!!!!
"HOT TOPIC!!!!" I yelled and tore into that bag like there was a million dollars in it. "Ooooo! You got me a Metro Station shirt, a Pierce The Veil shirt, some necklaces and bracelets, and.... Awe baby a shirt with your face on it!" I hugged him and he smiled at me. I kissed his smile and went to put my shirt on in the back of the bus, since the guys were still here, and then I came back to show Andy, he loved it, probably because his face was on my huge pregnant belly. He rubbed my belly and pulled up the shirt a little to kiss it. But then he helped me out of the bus and to the stage. I stood behind him while he sang and mouthed all the words and every now and then he would turn around and wink at me. I would then smile like an idiot and giggle. About half way through the show I walked to the bathroom and as I was going down the stage stairs I slipped and fell on my back. Ouchy. I must have also hit my head because I woke up to a scared shitless Andy holding my hand and screaming for help.
"Wh-what happened?" I whispered cause I couldn't really talk.
"Luz? Luz are ok?!?" I was still a little out of it
"Um what?" I was still laying down on the ground afraid to get up
"You fell down the stairs! You knocked yourself out baby." He kissed my forehead
"Oh shit baby! Is the baby ok?!" I was scared to look if I was bleeding cause it kind of felt like I peed my pants so I moved my hand down and touched it. "Shit. Call 911 now!" I was definitely bleeding I might have hit my stomach too when I fell.
"DAMN IT! SOMEONE CALL 911! NOW!!" Yelled Andy I was still looking at the blood and I must have passed out again because I woke up in the hospital. Andy was sitting next to me holding my hand. "What happened Andy?" He looked at me and started to explain.
----------------------------
ANDY'S POV:
"Luz you gotta wake up baby girl, come on!" I was starting to cry, she could loose this baby! Our baby! He never took his first breath! God damn it! When the ambulance arrived I had to clear a path because all the fans were surrounding us. "MOVE! MOVE! HEY AMBULANCE OVER HERE!!" The fans moved and the paramedics ran over to Luz.
"What happened here sir?" Asked one as he was checking her pulse.
"I was preforming and she went to go down these stairs over here and she tripped and fell down the stairs. When I saw I ran to her and tried to wake her up."
How pregnant is she?" Asked the other
"Um um almost 7 months." I started to sob
"It's ok sir we will do all that we can to help her, will you be riding with her?"
"Yes, of course." They loaded her in the ambulance and I got in with.
"We need to start an iv now."
"Clear to insert iv John." They were doing all kinds of stuff to her, I hope it works
"Mr. Biersack?" Asked one of the paramedics
"What?" I asked scared
"We won't be able to tell if she lost the baby until we get to the hospital. So I want you to relax when we get there and just try to calm down while we take her into the surgery room. Ok?"
"Yes sir." I looked at my shoes and tried not to cry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the hospital
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They took Luz into surgery and made me sit in the waiting room. I sat next to a nice old lady.
"She'll be ok son." She told me patting my knee
"I hope so." I looked at her and smiled a weak little smile.
"My husband has been in a coma for about a week now and they say he should wake up next week." She smiled
"What happened?" I asked
"He fell down some stairs, like your girl."
"So she'll be in a coma?" I was worried now.
"No! Honey he was in a medically induced coma because he broke his mid back."
"Oh." I was a little more relived.
The doctor came out about an hour later.
"Mr. Biersack?"
"Yes right here!" I raised my hand and jogged over to him. "Is she ok?"
"She's fine haha she just has some miner injuries. Such as some bruises and scratches but she's ok."
"What about my son?!"
"Your son is fine sir she wasn't bleeding from him she was bleeding because she cut her inner thigh. But I have some better news for you." He smiled
"Better news?" I was lost
"Yes, sir your going to have twins!"
"Wait, what?" I was so confused
"The little girl that is in there with your son was hidden behind him so the monitors couldn't see her!"
"Twins?"
"Yes sir a girl and a boy." The girl is a little smaller than your son but she looks very healthy."
"That would explain why she's bigger than most pregnant women I suppose." I was so shocked I can't believe I'm going to have twins! "When will she wake up?"
"Any time now hopefully." He smiled and led me to her room.
----------------------------
LUZ'S POV:
"Wait, so we are having twins?"
"Hell yah babe! A girl and a boy!" He was smiling so big
"I can't believe she was hiding from me for almost 7 months!"
"I know! She's so sneaky we will have to watch her better." We laughed and Andy kissed me "I'm so glad your ok Luz. You need t stop scaring me with this shit, ok?"
"Promise!" I smiled and pulled his head to my lips. We kissed for a while and then the doctor came in.
"Glad your up sweetie." He smiled and told me I could go home tomorrow afternoon.
"Can't wait till you kids get out of me!" I laughed and rubbed my belly.
Andy left to get back to his tour but I called my friend Kellin to pick me up tomorrow.
•••••••••••••••••••••••
"Hello?"
"Hey Kellin can you pick me up from St Anthony's hospital tomorrow afternoon?" I asked
"Yah are you ok?" He sounded worried
"Great! I'm having twins haha."
"Omg that's great! I'll pick you up tomorrow."
"Kk thanks Quinn. Talk to you later."
"Alright bye."
"Bye."
••••••••••••••••••••••
Now I sleep
"Night babies." I rubbed my belly and tried to get comfortable then finally fell asleep.