Last Day of Warped

ANDY'S POV:
So today is the last day of warped tour I am a little sad but I'm glad that I'll be able to home with my wife and just relax for a while. I woke up in my bunk and I got out to get dressed. I put on my black skinny jeans and a cut up tank. I walked over to Luz and rubbed her big pregnant belly and she woke up.
"Hey." she said her voice still groggy from sleep.
"Hey gorgeous." I smiled and kissed her
"Today's the last day, are you ready?"
"Not really, but at the same time I'm ready to spend some time with just you."
"I'm almost 8 months pregnant Andy. It's not gonna be just us for long." She laughed
"I know, but it will be fun while it lasts." I smiled and helped her out of her bunk.
"I'm going to get dressed Andy I'll be ready in a few."
"I'll be here waiting." I watched her try to make her way into where her clothes were. She's so cute when she's pregnant.
-------------------------
LUZ'S POV:
I put on the only things that still fit me, a black maternity tank top and black shorts. I curled me hair and put on black eyeliner and mascara. I walked to where Andy was sitting on the couch and he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the couch. I would have sat on his lap but I'm so huge I would break his gazelle legs. "Are you ready?" I asked
"In a second." He said looking at me.
"What are you staring at?"
"You." He said smiling then he kissed me long and slow, very passionate, I bit his bottom lip and when I let go I giggled.
"Let's go." He smiled helping me off the couch. We walked to the main stage and I stood in the back behind the guys while I listened to them play. I would have head banged and sang my heart out but being almost 8 months pregnant I was told I had to sit and relax and drink water. Yay me! After Andy was done preforming we walked around for a while with the guys. We listened to some bands and took some pics with his fans but when it was all over we went to the bus for the last time for a while the bus drove us back to California since I can't fly. I can't wait to get back home.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
That morning the bus had just stopped at a gas station in Colorado. We needed some food and drinks to restock the fridge. I stayed on the bus because I was in bed rest. CC stayed with me and we talked about living arrangements, "So are you guys gonna buy a house or are you staying at ur apartment?" He asked putting his hand on my stomach.
"I'm not really sure right now but I was thinking about buying a house since I mean Andy has money and like you guys could always live with us if we bought like a huge house."
"We don't want to impose though, I mean you guys are about to have twins! That's a huge deal Luz you guys need to have a life together with us not in it every day. We love you guys but you need time to love each other." He smiled and rubbed my belly more.
"Yah I suppose that's true. I guess I have a lot to think about." I said while I rubbed my belly too. The guys got back on the bus and we were on the road again. Andy sat next to me on the couch.
"Hey babe, are you okay?" He asked as he grabbed my hand
"Yah I'm just thinking." I sighed
"About what?"
"Us. Where are we going to live? Should the guys live with us? What are we going to do about the twins? We don't even have anything for them and I'm due anytime next month!" I rubbed my stomach then looked at Andy
"Babe I have money, I can by a house and stuff for the babies, and if you want the guys to live with us, we can buy a fucking mansion if you want." He smiled and looked into my eyes
"Really?" I wanted to cry.
"Yah and if you want Copelin to live with us, she can, her and Alex both. We will be fine. I promise." He smiled and put his arm around my shoulders, and I berried my head in his side and fell asleep. When I woke up we were in California. Finally. I was woken up by Andy shaking my side, "Wake up babe." He said as he helped me off the couch. We got off the bus and went to my apartment. The guys came too because we all needed to talk about living arrangements. When we got inside we talked for a while and I noticed that Ashley kept texting someone so when we all decided to buy a mansion and let them all live with us the guys went to watch tv.
"We'll be right back." I said as I pulled Ash to my room. "What's up Ash?" He sat down on my bed and put his head in his hands.
"Crystal is getting to be too much for me."
"What do you mean?" I asked as I slowly made my way to sit down next to him
"She keeps asking me when we will get married and if we have kids what will their names be, Luz we haven't even had sex yet and she's saying all this to me."
"That night at the bar when you went home together?" I was confused
"She just asked me questions about the band!" He yelled
"Oh."
"I want to break up with her but I don't know how she will react." He looked at me with big worried eyes.
"She will be fine Ash she's a stripper she'll find someone else." I hugged him and he helped me up off the bed.
"Thanks Luz." He said and we were quite for a little bit but still hugging when we broke apart I said, "Your welcome." I smiled and he looked into my eyes. Before I knew what was happening Ashley's mouth was on mine and his hands were on my hips.
I pushed him off and he fell on his ass "WHAT THE FUCK ASHLEY?!?!?"
Andy and the guys came running in
"Luz what's wrong?!?" Andy came running to me and put one hand on my back and one on my stomach.
"Ash why are you on the floor?" Asked Jake
"Why did you yell that to Ash?" Asked Jinxx
"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?" Yelled CC
I was still so mortified by what happened I was still just looking at Ashley on the ground with a furious face. "WHAT THE HELL ASHLEY!" I finally yelled
"What happened Ashley?" Asked Andy
"HE FUCKING KISSED ME!" I yelled
"WHAT THE FUCK!" Andy yelled as he picked Ashley up by his shirt and slammed him against a wall.
"IM SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO IT WAS AN IN THE MOMENT THING!" Ashley yelled as Andy's fist connected with his face. "OW!"
"Omg Andy stop, there's something going on."
"What?" He said as he dropped Ashley to the floor again.
It felt like I'd just peed my pants but it wasn't pee
"Um, Luz I think your water just broke." Said Jake
"Drive me to the hospital now." I said through clenched teeth because I could now feel the intense pain coming from my stomach. Andy drove me and the guys stayed behind to talk to Ashley.
--------------------------------------
ASHLEY'S POV:
"What the actual fuck dude?" Said Jake
"I don't know I just felt this feeling and I went for it she's so beautiful and... And-"
"And so married and pregnant!" Jinxx interrupted me.
"I KNOW AND I DONT KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!!!" I fell onto the bed and put my head in my hands. "It was an accident I swear!"
"You better hope that Andy forgives you bro." said CC
"Your lucky that Luz is so in love with Andy. Otherwise I think Andy would kill you." Said Jinxx
"Your super lucky you guys are best friends." Said Jake once more before they left to go to the hospital. I stayed here out of fear.
----------------------------------
ANDY'S POV:
I was so pissed at Ash but I was so worried about my twins. They were a month early and I was literally scared shitless. Luz was breathing in the passenger seat and I was driving as fast as I could. "Almost there Luz hold on." I said as I pulled into the hospital parking lot. "HELP MY WIFE IS IN LABOR!!" A nurse came running out with a wheelchair and we ran to a delivery room. They gave her the epidural and told her to start pushing. She was breathing then pushed the boy came out first. Then about 20 minutes later the girl came out. I got to hold the boy. Luz held the girl and then the nurses took them to clean them up and I kissed Luz and walked out to see the guys.
"Come see." They flowed me to the room and they both held the babies. That was the second best day of my life and I'm glad that all 3 are mine, but I couldn't get the Ashley thing off my mind I needed to talk to him. Now.

When Life Gives You Warped Tour Ticketsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें