Epilogue

...2027...

..New York City...January 1st...

Knock,knock,knock.

"I am coming!" Castle said, with 10 year old George Castle playing video games with his 9 year old brother Ryan Castle at the couch.

"Come on!" Ryan shouts, pressing the buttons.

"Ah ha!" George shouts, standing up wiggling his butt from side to side. "Go me! Go me! Go me!"

Castle opens the door to see such familiar figures.

"Alexis?" Castle said.

There is a red headed boy beside T-11 and Alexis.

"Dad, this is your grandson," Alexis said, her hand on the boy's shoulder. "His name is Edgar Alexander Castle."

"You named him after me?" Castle asks,feeling mixed emotions.

"We call him Edgar," T-11 said.

"Named him after your various names," Alexis said. "We like this one."

"Who is it,Dad?" Ryan asks.

"Come in,please," Castle said, stepping to the side.

The three family members enter the house. Castle shuts the door behind them looking incredibly happy for the first time in many years. George and Ryan stop playing their game seeing some strange people they never met before. The look in George's eyes turns into recognition. Ryan is dead set confused.

The T-1002 is living in New York, alone, for the past 10 years working as a private detective.

George and Ryan came over.

"You must be Alexis!" George said. "Pops told me a lot about you."

Edgar stares at Ryan in shock as Ryan resembles him; greatly except he did not have red hair as he did. Ryan has black hair and George has brown hair.

Alexis nods.

"I am," Alexis said.

"Are you my Uncle?" Ryan asks, in a squeaky voice.

"I am," T-11 said.

"What should I call you?" Ryan asks.

"Anything you like," T-11 said,as Alexis and Castle share a hug.

"What 's your name?" Ryan asks.

"Tyler," T-11 said, as George and Edgar share a staring competition.

"I call you Uncle T!" Ryan said. "Uncle T sounds cool."

"You know who else is cool?" T-11 asks.

"Who?" Ryan asks.

"Your sister," T-11 said.

Esposito and Kevin Ryan are somewhere out there celebrating the new year. Beckett is attending to some Senator duty's that are urgent for today that she can't relax with her husband and children. Edgar is eleven years old and unlike his other relatives he grew up in a time that involved Terminators so he has a good grip on manipulating technology even a hand at hacking machines.

T-11 had explained to Edgar before they left a prosperous yet machine riddled timeline about the differences between their world and the world they are going to. Edgar had to watch his mouth; for short. Apparently they can slip into society under the noses of the government and pick up where they left off. Their house hadn't been bought but it sure did have its share of being rented by other irresponsible people.

"Wanna play a video game, Edgar?" George asks.

"Sure!" Edgar said.

Castle had his family back, together.

"Richard," T-11 said. "May I have a word with you in private?"

"Yes," Castle said. "We have a lot to catch up on."

The two men went into the other room and shared a conversation. This conversation involved 'Nikki Time' and the dedication that overall resulted in the near initiation of Judgement Day for this world. At the end of the conversation about 15 minutes later to be precise; Castle back with a large smile on his face.

T-11 had, in short, forgiven Castle for his mistake.

Everything was perfect.

The End.