Chapter 9: Forgiveness

...7:49 PM....April 2nd...

...Alexis's apartment...

T-11's eyes open and he recognizes his surroundings. By his side is Alexis with a worried look and the television's volume is on medium. T-11 let out a groan hanging his arm off the couch feeling pain in specific areas of his body. He can feel stiff in his back. Alexis turns down the volume tuning towards T-11.

"Alexis..." T-11 said.

Whatever sedation they used on T-11 is wearing off, slowly.

"It is okay, Tyler,"Alexis said. "You are home, baby."

"...Richard..." T-11 said.

"Someone else found out about you and they investigated you," Alexis explains. "Castle is going to stop Judgement Day and John Connor's orders are for you not to intervene."

"John....Connor?" T-11 said. "How?.."

"We had a Time Skype," Alexis said.

"When...this is over....Do you want to go with me?" T-11 asks.

"Anywhere," Alexis said.

"To the future," T-11 said. "I have a plan...To not let this happen again. It will take time...But this machine allows whoever goes through not to be naked."

"What do you mean by a plan?" Alexis asks.

"I intend to make myself human,Alexis," T-11 said. "I will start, obviously, after my skin has regrown."

"I'll think about it," Alexis said, with a smile.

T-11's stomach grumbles.

"...And I haven't eaten anything," T-11 said, with a laugh. "Go figure."

"My turn to cook!" Alexis said, getting up.

"I know where you are going," T-11 said. "And it doesn't count as cooking."

"Riight," Alexis said.

"Chinese drive through," T-11 said, as Alexis goes to the door with keys in her hands and a wallet.

"Caught me red handed," Alexi said. "By the way, find a reason on your heart to forgive my dad. He feels bad about it."

"How about you do that!" T-11 shouts.

"Already did," Alexis said, jetting out of the apartment.

T-11 gets off the couch stumbling on the rug. There are supporting beams, walls, lights, and so on in this once not rugged room. Temporally rugs. Great, just what he did not like. He loks down to see his legs is covered in plaster that treated his wounds like burns. He grabs a knife out of the living room then cuts around his toes. T-11 drops the peeled off plaster into a trash can nearby the counter.

T-11 goes to where the couch once stood.

T-11 cuts away the rug using his claw toes.

He peels back the rug to reveal a wooden basement door.

"I definetly must agree," T-11 said. "It is time I do it today."

T-11 goes down the stairs.

The local Chinese Drive Thru is 30 minutes away. T-11 sets his watch to 30 minutes that will make an early ring five minutes before the timer is set to go off. T-11 flips the lights off. He needed 25 minutes to set the coordinates to his future. There needed to be a relic that the machine can absorb. This relic is big enough to transport two people into the future in a one way trip.

25 minutes feels like a long time to T-11.

It will take not today for T-11 to find forgiveness for Richard Castle.

It will take years to forgive Richard.

What is the relic?

A puddle of mimetic polyalloy.