Chapter 1: Murder

..2017..

New York...2:57 AM...

Marcus Hemmington is running for his life. New York wasn't so destroyed and very dark than the one he had grown to in his youth shortly after Judgement Day. He had a thumb drive in his mouth which he is struggling not to swallow. He looks over his shoulder sweating ever so profusely. He turns his head forwards with his hands in fists.

He is being chased after the most deadly and most lethal kind of terminator enforcer.

The Terminatrix; a Anti-Terminator.

"Come on," Hemmington mumbles to himself. "You can't die here!"

He lands a dead end.

"Shit," Hemmington curses.

Half naked; pants on and no shirt.

"Marcus Hemmington?" The Terminatrix asks.

Hemmington freezes in his track.

"Turn around," Terminatrix orders. "Hands up."

Hemmington turns around.

"Skynet will not allow your intervention," The Terminatrix said. "In what is inevitable."

Hemmington raises his brows with his hands up.

"I have no idea what the hell you are talking about, scrap metal," Hemminton said. "I am only here for non-related Skynet mission." He waves his hands in mid air. "Certainly, I would wish to have the honor in what ever part of something you think I have but I don't!"

The Terminatrix shot into his legs, then twice at the shoulders making Hemmington fall onto his back cowering in pain, and came over to his chest. Her hand is in the shape of a long sleek rifle. The Terminatrix has the appearance of a woman with dirty blonde hair that is up in a pony tail with a purple attire resembling a suit when it is only a jacket above a purple sleeveless shirt and matching pants.

"Threat has been neutralized," The Terminatrix said in a robotic voice turning away.

The Terminatrix walks down the alley.

Hemmington grabs a small stick, a piece of paper, and a trash can.

Hemmington spits out the thumb drive.

"This better be worth it," Hemmington said, weakly.

Hemmington had to act fast.