"Woah Im joining you princesses, I love Vampire Diaries too remember?"Mom said and we laughed and high fived each other all three together. Mom and Tara helped to clean and arrange the kitchen and the dining table before going to the living room. I sat on the couch between mom and Tara ready to watch Vampire Diaries right from season 1.

"Wait! Forgot something!"Tara freaked out getting up quickly, Mom and I looked at her as if she was crazy.

"What?"I asked her.

"I'll be right back!"Tara said smiling and ran out of the living room full speed. Mom giggled seeing how crazy amd cute my bestie was.

"Im really glad she's back with us!"Mom said very happy and I nodded smiling like her and I wrapped my arm around her and leaned my head to her chest like how I love it. I missed this so much in Vegas.

"I missed you soooo much in Vegas mom, it was fun but I bet it will be more fun with you!"I said and she chuckled as she ran her hair in my hair caressing gently.

"Aww baby I missed you too. Don't worry we will go to Vegas one day together!"Mom said and I nodded and just then Tara came back and I noticed she somehow managed to carry three bowls of popcorn by herself and she sat next to me.

"Now we re good!"Tara said and I giggled giving a bowl for mom and one for me, like Tara said we were now good to see The Vampire Diaries. Nina Dobrev was soooo pretty, Ian and Paul with her make the perfect trio, looooove them.

We were seriously watching with full concentration and feels continously five episodes of season 1 until the doorbell rang. Who would it be?

"I'll go get it!"Mom said getting up to go open the door, I paused it to wait for mom to come.

"Melanie! Look who's here to join us!"Mom's cheerful voice beamed inside the living room and Tara and I turned to see, soon as I turned I gasped seeing the person stanging next to my mother smiling at me. Long curly hair, green eyes I always admired, dimples with hypnotising smile. Got it?

Harry.

I thought we supposed to maintain distance.

"Mr-Mr-Mr Styles?What brings you here?"I asked nervously trying to be nice, Tara held my mine to calm me down. Harry laughed at my nervousness. Sure laugh it all you want. I was stupid to think I could spend the weekend without him. Grrrr.

"Hey Neighbour I suddently remembered that my lovely assistant lived just opposite my house so I thought of passing by. is that Vampire Diaries?"Harry explained and i crossed my arms to my chest looking at him nervously and also a little upset. Don't ask why Im crazy, he drove me crazy.

"We re watching all seasons, wanna join?"Tara asked nicely telling to join us, I gasped in shock and showed my shocked jawdropped and eye coming up face to her making everyone laugh including Harry. Tara what the hell were you thinking?

"What? No as you can see Mr Styles is very busy!"I said trembling looking at my boss who was only grinning more at me, or scanning me up and down as I was only in shorts and a tight t shirt, nothing revealing but not something your boss could see you wearing.

"Manners Melanie!"Mom said seriously making Harry smile as he came forward, oh boy no dont sit dont sit dont sit. He sat.

"Why thank you, you all lovely people, but Melanie's the sweestest."He said as he came to sit next to me. Great was stuck between my boss and my mother. Tara was sending secret winks here and there while we were watching the episodes with Harry. I didnt know which was more annoying between Tara teasing me or Harry my boss in my appartment.

Well he did sleep in your bed with you once.

Grrrr you conscience not helping me either.

"I didn't know you like the Vampire Diaries!"I said slowly to Harry and he chuckled still looking seriously at the television.

"Nina Dobrev is hot!"He said and I rolled my eyes, yes she was hot but he would watch a show just for a hot actress? Jeez men!

"So you watch it just for her?"I asked him and he shook his head for no. Phew.

"No I like it, it's better vampire story than Twilight, Twilight is awesome but if you compare both, TVD feels more real like gives you the feeling whether or not vampires exist in the world you know!"Harry said and I nodded because that was the same thing I was thinking about both vampire hits. Twilight was my favorite movie and the Vampire Diaries my favorite series.

"Me too same, take some!"I said showing my bowl of popcorn so he could take as much as he wanted. Harry smiled taking a few while watching like the rest of us. I saw Tara smiling teasingly at Harry and I whem we were talking, all of a sudden she got up in a rush.

"Oh my gosh, I have to go to work, special interview to conduct, see ya!"Tara exclaimed and ran out of the living room. No no no dont go! Couldnt be just Harry, mom and me.

"Alright, take care Tara, I'll prepare lunch its time, make Mr Styles comfortable Melanie!"Mom said and I opened my mouth wide opened and pouted sadly. No no no dont leave me alone with him! Harry smirked down at me once mom left the living room.

"I thought you told me to stay away from you!"I told him controlling my anger and his stupid pretty smile faded and formed a thin line with his lips.

"Yeah I thought it would be better for the both of us but it actually made things worst!"He said and I looked at him totally confused not knowing what he was talking about.

"You mean better for you because Im totally fine!"I spat regretting my tone quickly remembering that it was my boss I was talking to.

"Look this is really complicated, I cant tell you the full thing because it involves memories Im not proud and happy, memories I want to forget but it haunts me every night. I asked you to stay away from me because I am nothing but trouble, you dont deserve any shit in your life!"He said and I frowned a litte. I felt suddently like I was talking to the same vulnerable Harry who cried im Vegas, whatever was haunting him every night had something to do with me but what was the question? Why was he here niw if I shouldnt be with him?

"So why are you here now?"I asked softly, not angry and tensed. He looked deeply in my eyes intensively making me slightly uncomfortable but I somehow resisted.

"That's the thing Mel, I can't be away from you. With you I don't get those memories, no nightmares, in fact last night, I was thinking about you!"He said vulnerable and I felt shivers doen my spine. What the hell was happening?

"But I don't know anything of whatever is going on so I have nothing to worry right?"I asked him and he smiled slightly.

"You are safe with me like I am safe with you. So I guess forget what I told you, to stay away from me, we can't. On contrary, you should always be with me. More than me, you're the first target now and I won't let her get to you, no matter what"He said and I gasped lowly in fear. I was a target now? For what? Who? What's going on? Vulnerable Harry yes but he was so mysterious at the same time which was scary.

"You didnt come here just like that did you?"I told him seriously and he held my hand in his softly and caringly, I always felt safe with him ever since Vegas.

"Good thinking. Mrs d'Souza?"Harry said and called loudly my mom making me jump a little, mom came running to the living room.

"Yes sir everything alright?"Mom asked him and he smiled.

"Is it alright if I stay the night with you guys?"He asked and I was jawdropped frozen. WHAT?

"Sure anytime sir feel at home!"Mom said and I mentally cursed her. Mom seriously?

This was gonna be a long day and night as well. Night? Nah he wont get to me