Part 6: Detention

Hey guys I'd just like to say sorry for no updates 🙈 but I'm here now #yay and I'd like to say thank you for the votes !!! It really means a lot to me ❤️❤️ and a special thank you to d4n4y5_11111 x. Please don't forget to share and comment and also please pretty please with a cherry on top have a peek at my other book "The Italian Promise"
Thank you once again x

------*-------

Mark Pov
When I saw Michael wanting to talk to Nava I was furious but I don't know why. Why does any other man or should I say 'boy' infuriate me so ? She just makes my brain turn into mush whenever I want to say something decent that isn't school related. This feeling is horrible, I don't know what to say or do around her because everything that I've done thus far is well nothing of importance and relevant. Besides breaking the bathroom door which I have to somehow explain to my superior but I mean ...Well...the pancakes were a good touch but I wish I'd do something more, make her happy make her smile. At least she'd be finishing school in a few months and then she'd be out of my hair. However in not sure I can handle her being out of my life, at least not yet. She makes me a better man a happier man in fact and I love her for that say what ? Did you just ? Love ? You've barely known her for a few weeks how can you say you love someone you don't know ? Huh, tell me. I knew it wasn't right, how can I love her, she's a child and well you know I'm not a boy, I said with a little bit of pride as I looked at me well you know pride ;). I couldn't wait for tomorrow I am reeving and ready to go and do her on every surface. I gave a playful chuckle aloud, no one in the class gave any notice, not even Nava. I was a bit irritated that she didn't but oh well tomorrow is another day. I looked around the classroom to see if the students were doing what they were supposed to when low and behold I saw sleeping beauty sleeping peacefully not for long I stood up and walked up to her desk so that my pride was right on front of her she defiantly will be awake when she sees this I coughed, nothing she didn't move an inch as I did so I noticed that the students had stopped and started to look as to what I was doing. I coughed again and still nothing , I could see that the others were just as intrigued as I was but i was just thinking what is up with this woman girl Mark girl, now don't you forget it I knew that coughing again wouldn't wake her up so I lightly shook her and when I did oh boy when I did it was as if electricity was transferred from her to me, she jolted so I knew she felt it too, she turned her head towards me still her head lying on the desk when she saw my cock her eyes bulged for a split second and she looked up at me with some mysteriousness in her eyes, what could it be ? Want ? Need ? Lust ? Or was she just a little hazy from being woken up ? I don't know but whatever it was I wanted no, needed it. She opened her mouth as if to say something when the bell rang and everyone, including her began to pack there things away. I must say I felt quite awkward so I walked back to my desk and began to pack away as well. When I finished the second last person walked out the room leaving Nava and I alone at last. "Sir did you want to speak to me ?" "Ah no, why do you ask ?" She looked a little upset, maybe because I woke her ? "Well you woke me up so I'm assuming you wanted to talk to me" "I just wanted you to know that the bell was going to ring soon" she didn't believe me"Uh okay...well bye then Sir" as she walked out I nearly screamed "See you tomorrow" dammit now I sound excited . I was.

-----
Sorry it's so short but I'll try and make it longer next time (: love you all xx