So..Friends?

BUZZ BUZZZZ

My phone vibrated loudly beside me on the bedside drawer.I picked it up and took the call without bothering to notice the caller ID.

"Hmm?" I asked the person on the other side.

" Um.. I...uh...Help me." The person said.

"What?" I asked drowsily forcing myself  to open my eyes and check the time and the caller ID. It was six freaking  am. I still had like two hours of plausible sleep.

Damn you caller!

'Of course it's you.' I sighed after reading- Psycho calling

"I am kind of..uh..stuck." Nate said.

"And what makes you think that I will help you when you are trouble?" I replied as an instant reflex.

"Come on Stella try not to be yourself for a second and help me out."

"Fine. What the hell do you want me to do?"

"Come out in the balcony."

"Wait." I told him and got out of the bed fixing my hair a little and hastily brushing my teeth.

I opened the balcony door and doubled up instantly. The sight was hilarious. What a beginning for the day. While I laughed my ass off. Nate stood there on his one leg giving me a straight face but he cracked a smile in the end.

"You goof how did you manage to do that?"

"Well I was coming to get you...Mr. Bateman wants to see us. Definitely because we missed our punishment yesterday. I jumped to your room but my leg decided to get stuck in this stupid hole and I couldn't really say no. Now help me."

Now let me explain the visuals. Our balcony had gaps in between our so called balcony fences. They were like tiny squares and Nate here somehow got his right leg stuck in there and now he was balancing on one leg. No he was dancing on one leg.  Hahahahaha
. Sorry. Yeah so that happened.

"Are you done? For fucks sake. Argh." Nate said.

"Yeah." I chuckled and looked at the situation.

"where is Ash ?" I asked while inspecting the situation.

"God knows. He is MIA since the morning."

"Strange. Vanessa is AWOL too. Maybe they have some project or something."

"Mayb-" Nate said but before he could complete someone entered the room. The balcony door was partially shut so whoever came couldn't see us.  "SHITT! Shut the door!" Nate whispered to me.

"Why? Don't wanna be seen with me?" My wounded ego spoke.

"No you dumbass. It's Ash and Vanessa making out." He said hastily.

"Ughh" I scrunched my nose. What! That was my two best friends out there making out. Of course I am disgusted. I still managed to stay out of their sight and close the balcony door.

"What now?"

"I don't know. We have to go out there! I need to change and we need to go to see Mr. Bateman."

"No we can't go out there. We have been here too long they will be embarrassed. Plus what will you tell them we were doing in here?" He spoke still struggling to pull his leg out.

"Great! Just great. Trouble is you middle name Nate?"

"No it just seems to follow me whenever you are around." He gave out a badinage comment while I walked around thinking of a way out but I was constantly distracted by moaning sounds.