Mission : Crush Nate (Part 1)

" No. No way" Ash rejected the 4th plan I created. " That's too harsh!" He justified.

"Did he go easy on the two of us?" I reminded him.

" If you are going to rat us out you better get out of here." Venessa rolled her eyes.

She had been way too hard on him since yesterday.

" I told you I would have done something if I could have! Could you please stop raging out on me already?" Ash grew irritated.

"Stop it both of you. You better not force me to make you hug each other!" I warned them.

"He is your best friend. I am supposed to tolerate him, not like him." Venessa said and rushed out of the room angrily.

"I am done with her." Ash stood up frustrated.

" And here I thought you like her and I'd get to play the cupid" I messed with him.

"I did." He said and left from the balcony. I didn't understand a thing why didn't he instantly disagree last night when Venessa asked did he like me or why is he not trying to work in out with Venessa anymore. I brushed it all aside and went back to my scheming there has to be something so important to Nate that I could crush.

Why should I mess with one thing?

Why not play around a little till my best friends work it out and then get to the grand attack.

First getting to his wannabe girl- Lucy.

—————————————————

"Lucy Scott , freshmen, lives in our sorority 1st floor last door on the left. Took one year off, extremely naïve, terrible dating history and actually dates any hot guy in sight." Venessa narrated everything she found out about Nate's wannabe girlfriend.

"So Nate.." I predicted the obvious.

"You find Nate hot?" Ash spoke who had been quite all this while.

"I didn't say that!" I defended myself.

"You didn't deny either." Venessa smirked and gave a high five to Ash.