Truths and Lies

okay 100 views? thats crazy. thankyou? and oh yeahI would love if you guys would comment or tell me what you think about the book so far? oh yeah one more thing the book needs a lot of editing and I just might edit it depending upon the views so well.. enjoy!                                                                 ================================================================        

CHAPTER 7

We three ran as fast as we could following Venessa through the diner to the football ground to the different sororities. We couldn’t catch up to her. I am telling you the girl was under some adrenaline rush , no normal being could run that fast! Maybe the situation prompted her to do so . But what happened and why ? its not like Nate and Ash had cursed us for the first time . They never affected us before why did she react like this now? We all were confused and looked everywhere before we gave up. I texted them to meet me in front of our sorority. I was all out of breath worried and tired. Where did she even go? Now she was getting me worried sick.

“venessa where are you?” I whispered to myself while still looking in all directions hoping she’d magically appear.

“ I looked in the college she is not there” Luke regained breath.

“ I checked the whole sears house upside down , no luck” I told him

“ HEY!” Liam screamed from behind “ there is someone over there in the library a guy saw a girl resembling Venessa ,go in there!” he said from the corner of the block.

“What which one?” I screamed back while running towards him, Luke followed me. We ran around the block to Annmary Brown memorial library, bit was quite late in the evening it must have been closed by now. We went there anyway and split up to find any way inside.. I tried calling her but she wouldn't answer.

The only door was locked, it had no windows, how on Earth did the watchman leave her in. It’s a dead end.

“What is wrong with her she never behaves this way. What should I do?” I asked Luke almost about to cry.

“hey hey hey” he said gripping my face with his hands which comforted me alot knowing that I am not all alone in this. “ I am here with you and no matter what happens I am here now don’t cry as long as I am here nothing will happen to her. I promise!”

I wiped my tears anyway tears won’t bring my best friend back. I had to do something. I looked around for some answer to my dilemma .

“ Hey! Listen my best friend is stuck inside can you open the library for a second?” I told the guard while running towards him.

“ Sorry kids I have been working here for 10 years kids like you end up here all the time trying to mess with the antiques. There is no way I am opening that door.”

“You don’t  understand! Somebody is in there hungry, freezing and probably crying. You think I am on drugs or something ..you blind?" I screamed at the guard who disdained my all attempts to convince him " I am not leaving till you let me see inside!” I screamed.