Fresh start.

" Seriously?" I raised an eyebrow at the figure in front of me and went back inside without closing the balcony door.

" Way to go for gratitude. " He replied and followed me inside.

" Who invited you inside Ash?" I asked him.

" No one asked me to stay outside or go away so I made myself home." He grinned and sat on the couch. I went inside the dressing less washroom of ours and washed my face. I looked hideous I hadn't had much sleep. I applied a little concealer for those horrendous bags under my eyes. Okay okay I applied a lot of concealer and returned outside after tidying up a little.

" You done faking it?" He questioned when I got back out and I sighed while sitting on the bed with a cushion on my lap.

" No one gets to see the vulnerable side." I forced a smile at him and bent towards the wall for support.

" I have seen in movies that heartbroken and melancholy girls like ice cream. So I got you some ice cream and nutella. " He took them out and waved them at me. I had lot of junk in my fridge but it was out of ice cream and I was dreading for them. Plus he had cookies and cream I loved that flavor but Venessa didn't so we never kept it. Thus I rushed towards the couch and sat beside him attacking directly on ice cream and having a few bites of nutella in between.

" Why would you do this for me?" i honestly wanted to know and he chuckled.

" When was the last time you ate? " he asked still giggling on the way I was eating but still concerned.

" Do you always answer a question with a question?" I interrogated not giving up on the ice cream.

" Do you always dodge them?" He replied yet again with a question.

" Arrgh. Might be something they teach you in psychology. " I told him and got up from the couch and sat on the bed again. When I realized I was only wearing boxer shots. I quickly drew my bed sheet on my legs and put a cushion on my lap.

" So get ready." He broke the silence.

" What for?" I bounced back.

" College. You know you're getting low on attendance?" He asked me. I won't be permitted to appear for my finals if my attendance is below 85 percent.

" I can't. " I whispered.

" Fine. Then I am staying here." he said

" What for?" I asked

" You see I am not used to one enemy it's kind of boring I want my lesbian enemies back." He chuckled and I threw the cushion at him which he caught easily. Of course he and his whole gang were in the college football team. The one with all the violence not soccer.

" Everybody knows Ash. No way." I told him.