I am so not going easy on you.

I should have been happy that I kicked the ass of prime antagonist of my life, but a part of my was upset.

It felt bad.

God knows for what and I followed the three of them like an idiot with Venessa clearly on my trail, as confused as I was.

After getting out of the indoor basketball court there was a diversion in the hall leading to two completely different sides of the university. I looked at Venessa who understood and nodded, we both parted on to different paths to find the rest of them and put an end to all this drama for once and for all.

I might have went ahead only a few classrooms when I reached a vending machine at the end of a lane that again,

gave way to turn left or right. I stopped and glanced both the ways to find one sign of life anywhere when I heard a big thud in the class room behind me on the left side.

I gulped and went towards it. I know it was a dumb move, a potential serial killer or ghost ready to pounce on me would be right behind the door. Call it a curious mind, dumb instinct or a brave friend either ways if Ash was in there I am going for him. I don't care if he was worried for someone I hate. He is my bestfriend and if he is worried I am worried.

I opened the door in the most dramatic way possible as slowly as I could so that I could grab the least attention. My head wandered with alert eyes throughout the room when something caught my eye.

Not something, someone.

Not someone, some-two.

On the bench.

"Oh my god!" the girl squealed.

"I am sorry I was looking for someone." I told the couple making out. "I'll go you guys carry on. Be saf..I mean have fun." I completed nervously while drawing backwards and not trying to look at how naked the two of them were and then I shut the door and quickly turned behind to crash into another person.

I was about to fall when a pair of strong arms caught my waist and drew me up.

"Have Fun? Seriously?" The person scoffed.

"Thanks...I mean I am so sorry." I blabbered still disturbed a little when my eyes focused on the image before me.

"She shows gratitude and apologizes too.. I almost thought you could never be that polite." Nate scoffed and I sighed.

"Back off." I pushed him as he still stood very close to me when I recalled my purpose for being here in the first place.

"..And she is back." He mocked while I stood there very seriously.