52. Back to Normal

Hi loves. Did anyone else's wattpad update? For android it looks really cool! Anyways I decided to update tonight so here you go! Also I'm going to be ending this book after like two more chapters so stay tuned. I think the sequel will be better!
**************************
*2 weeks later*
Ariana's POV :

I walked into the kitchen to make some lunch for the girls. Over the past two weeks things have been getting better. Adam is now in jail they cought him like 5 days ago.

I heard little running into the kitchen. I smiled.

"Hey pumpkins what do you want to eat for lunch?" I asked them. They both looked at eachother. Even though their twins they sure don't look like each other. Zoey have bleached blond hair and Amber have brown hair. Witch is weird. They both looked back at me.

"Animal shaped fruits. " They both said I nodded as they cheered. I got out their favorite fruit and some animal shapes thingy and got to making what my babies wanted.

"Ooo can I have some?" Kian asked. He put his arms around his waist. I shook my head.

"Nope, these are for the girls but since you asked I guess I can make you some." I said he cheered to. I smiled and shook my head.

"I love you." Kian said and kissed my cheek.

"I love you too." We kissed.

"EWW mommy and daddy are kissing!" The girls yelled I laughed.

This is how I alway wanted to be. Me and my family having a good time. Laughing , smiling, and just being happy. I really love my family.

-----------

*later that day*

Me and Kian just dropped off the girls over Cameron's house, we chose to have a night to ourselves.

First was dinner and maybe a movie at home.

We pulled up to the restaurant. When you walk in it seems really dim.

"Lawley. " Kian said.

"How many?" The lady asked with a smile.

"Party of two." He said. The kind lady took us to our table and gave us the menu.

"Any drinks you would like?" We told her what we want. She nodded and walked away.

"Thanks for taking me out Kian... I love you." I said with a smile. He grabbed my hand.

"I love you too Ariana. " He said I smiled and looked down.

"I love you so much that one day I want you to be Mrs. Lawley. We've been through so much together. From breaking up and getting back together. To you brother almost dieing! I'm just really happy that you stuck with me. I love waking up in the morning and seeing your beautiful face and body next to me. I love knowing that we both have kids together and just seeing their little smiles everyday juts makes me smile. What I'm trying to say that I want this to last forever. So will you do me the honers." He got down on one knee. I cover my mouth as tears came in my eyes.

"Of marrying me?" He asked. Everyone was silent. I nodded, everyone cheered.

Kian smile and put the ring on my finger. We both stood up and gave eachother a kiss. I smiled. We pulled apart.

I can't believe it.

I'm getting married!

**************************

YAY!!! So tell meh whatcha think about this chapter. I don't know if there any typos but if it is please tell me and I will fix it in the morning!

Alright see you in like two minutes.