43. Keeping Them Safe

Let's see what happens!

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

Ariana POV :

"What do you mean you saw him." Kian asked pacing around.

"He looked straight at me...Kian what if he tries to do something with the girls?" I asked with tears in my eyes. Kian gave me a hug.

"He's not getting to our baby girls. We have to make a plan now." He said I nodded.

Jc POV :

Me and Hazel just got putting the girls in bed. We walked downstairs and saw Kian hugging Ari.

"What happened? " I asked.

"We need to keep the girls safe-" they pulled apart. "- he can not get to the girls."

"What do you mean get to the girls?" Hazel asked

"He saw me and the girls at my father's grave today and it scared the shit out of me." She said.

"We have to finish up with this plan just to think he could take our loves is not okay. We will have to be on the look out. Jc when you get back to the house make sure if you tell the boys so they will know." Kian said I nodded.

Ariana POV :

"Do he have his own side of his gang?" I asked.

"He probably do so we have to be real careful." Hazel said. My phone started ringing. I picked up without looking at the ID.

"Hello."

"Dont think you could hide your little girls for long. Go upstairs. " Someone said and hung up. I looked at Kian and ran upstairs to the girls room. I opened the door and saw they was not in their beds. I started looking around the room.

"GIRLS?" I yelled. But they was no where to be found. I started panicking.

I heard a car start up. I looked out the window and saw a van driving off. I started tearing up. I turned around and looked at Kian.

"He have our babies. " I said the room became dizzy. I fell to the ground and blacked out.

He have our little ones. Our loved ones. Our babies.

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

Hi loves I'm updating again tonight so look out for that! Also I really hope you liked this chapter. Alright peace.