39. Gun Shots

Alright hi loves I'm happy that you came and joined me in this chapter today. So let's see what about to happen.

*****************************

Ariana POV :

After what Kian had told me I had to tell Cam. I got dress. Kian was in the living room while I got ready. I put on some ripped black jeans and a long white shirt that kinda show my tummy. I felt one of the twins move I smiled. I curled my hair. I didn't put on makeup because what's the whole point. I just put on some eos. I but on my white converse and walked downstairs.

"Ready? " I asked him he nodded and got up. We walked out the door and over to Cam's house. I looked out the window. It was a bit cloudy but I didn't mind. I liked it that way.

-------------

We was sitting on Cameron's couch explaining to him what's been going on. He sighed.

"So that's how dad really died." He said. I nodded.

"That's why we need you be careful where ever you are. I can't lose you you." I said. He nodded.

"I will." He said. We sat there in silence.

"Wait so what going to happen if you don't mess up and she still kill us." Cameron said.

"You won't have to worry about that. I have gang members that will help with stuff for instance Jc he's the the best out of all of them. The theirs Connor he good with guns. Ricky he good with anything. Sam helps keep track of weponds, and Trevor well he's the youngest so he's still learning some things but he's good." Kian said. Cam nodded.

------------------

Me and Kian are out at dinner. We just ordered and now we're waiting on our food. I drunk some of my Pepsi. I looked at Kian and smiled. Even though he cheated I still love him.

"So are you enjoying yourself? " He asked I nodded.

"Yep I'm sure the twins are happy too." I said with a giggle. Kian smiled. "What?" I asked.

"You giggled that was so adorable. " he said I laughed.

"I love you. " He said and grabbed my hand. I smiled.

"I love you too." We both kissed. Our food came.

-----------------

Me and Kian stayed at the restaurant for some hours. Just talking and learning more about eachother. We walked out laughing but the stopped when we saw someone with a gun pointed at us. Some people was behind him.

"Dont move!" He said. I stood there.

"What do you want Adam? " Kian asked the man who name was Adam. Two man came behind me and held me back. I tried to get out but they're grip tighten. I winced. Kian looked at me and saw I was hurt.

"Get your hands off my princess. " He said. The man punch him in the face. Kian fell to the ground.

"NOO!" I yelled.

"You really want to know what I want."he said Kian nodded.

"I want you to be dead." He said and kicked Kian. I started punching him over and over and over again. Kian didn't fight back. He just let it happen. But me on the other hand was about to kill the man.

I the man held me back. Tears formed in my eyes. I tried to look away but they wouldn't let me.

Next thing I knew a gun was pulled out. My eyes widen. Everything was on slow motion.

*Bang Bang*

The man shot Kian. The man let me go and ran.

I ran over to Kian with tears in my eyes.

"Kian please don't go baby I need you! Please stay with me!" I said. I looked when and shot him at. I started crying even more. I got out my phone and called anyone I could find. I called Cameron.

"What's up Ari? "

"Cameron please come to the cozy spot Kian just got beat up and shot I need you right now!" I said. I started breathing uneasy.

"Alright Ari breath I will be there in a minute. " he said and hung up. I looked for Kian's phone and called Jc and all the boys. I hung up.

"Good bye princess. " He said and closed. His eyes. Panic came over me.

"No Kian don't go! KIAN PLEASE STAY WITH ME, I NEED YOU!" I yelled but it was no use I saw Cam's car pull up along with the boys car. Cameron ran out the car with Nash. The came over by me. Jc and the boys ran over to Kian.

"What happened?" Jc asked while they was picking up Kian and putting him in the car. I didn't answer. I can't believe this all just happened in front of me. What if Kian is dead. The better question is...

What if the kids don't have a father to grow up with.

it became dizzy I passed out.

**************************

I thought this was going to be short. I'm sorry if you mad for what I did. Tell me what you think. I N the last chapter you guys was telling me how much you loved this book. But I want to know your opinion on this chapter. How do you feel about what happened to Kian.

Alright my phone is going dead so I will see you in the next chapter. Bye!