4. No Thank You

Yes Ariana is Camila if you were wondering... enjoy.
____________________________________
*the next day*

Ariana's POV:

I put everything in my locker. It was time for me to go to English class. I love that class. I closed my locker and came face to facd with a girl. I jumped back.

"I saw you at the party, I just want to let you know is to be careful around Kian." She said.

"Why?"

"Because Kian is bad also with his other son of a bitch of friends. Their all know as the player, the bad boy shall I say. Don't get on his bad side and don't give in. I'm warning you." She told me. Is it really ture. I mean he seem pretty nice to me.

"O-Okay.." I said she handed me a piece of paper. "What is this?" I asked.

"That's my number.... call me in you need any advice. I know everything about this school." She said. I nodded. She walked away. I started walking to class when Kian came by me.

"Soo want to came to a party with me tonight?" He said. I shook my head.

"Nope not this time. When I went to your party I got to drunk and I don't really drink. So no!" I said. Next thing I knew I was being pulled into the janitor closet.

"Listen you will not tell me no! Do you hear!" He wisper/yelled. I looked at him and nodded. "Okay good pick you up at 10." He said then pecked my lips. He got some soft lips. What are you saying Ari he is bad news.

"Wait.... h-how you know where I live?" I said.

"I do my research. " he said and walked out. I shook alittle. I walked to class.

*at home*

I was sitting on bed going through tumblr. My phone buzzed beside me.

K: start getting ready picking you up soon!

I sighed and got up. I got my gray crop top with my high waisted black skirt. For my shoes I just wore my white converses. I left my hair down and curly. I did light makes up. I put on my lip bomb.

I grabbed my purse the goes over your shoulder and went downstairs.

"Whao, what you all dressed up for?" Cameron asked.

"I'm going to a party with someone." I said. I really don't want to go. But hey on the good side...there is not good side.

"Who are you going with?" He asked. Damn why so many questions.

"With Kian..."

"Sis please be careful I heard about him and he is no good" he said. I nodded and hugged him. My phone buzzed.

K: I'm here

I said bye to Cam and walked to Kian car.

"Hello beautiful" he said with a smirk.

"Hi Kian..." I said looking out the window. What have I gotten myself into...

***********************************

Sorry if it's short. I just wanted to get something in. Things been happening in my family. So I might not update for a while. I'm really sorry for that. Love you all! Thanks for reading. Bye.

Go follow me on:
Twitter : @Daysha_Caylen
Pic collage : XxParidisexX
Vine : XxParidisexX
Tumblr : cnc4l
Spotify : daisy739