41. THE BABIES ARE COMING!!

Ok so I just want to like skip a head...I'm probably going to regret it but i don't care because I just want to add more drama when she's not pregnant.

Also I just finished Detention and now I have nothing to read. So can you tell me any books that I can read?

Alright enjoy!

*Warning: this chapter might be disturbing

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

5 months later

Ariana POV :

Me and Kian was laying down on our bed cuddling. Yes he moved in with me. We transformed Cameron's old room to the babies room.

Every since what happened to Kian we've been really careful. The boys been planning on getting payback on that Adam dude for almost killing Kian.

But other that we've been okay. Kian was having trouble on picking who should be the uncle of Zoey and Amber. I think it should be Jc.

Oh also we found out that Jem is going to be having a baby and it's a boy! I'm so happy for them. Nash is like a brother to me.

I can't believe I'm saying this but Jc has a GIRLFRIEND! I meant her a couple of months ago. Her name is Hazel.

(If you coming from the girl with a flower crown then you who she is but I never talked about Ari soo yeah)

She is so beautiful.

"Ariana I really don't know what to do. The babies are going to come soon, and they won't know who their uncle is th-" I stopped him.

"Kian calm down you will choose but I think I'm my opinion it should be Jc. " I said. "Or better yet all of them." I said he smiled.

"That's why your my girl. I love you." He said and leaned close to my face.

"I love you too." Our lips touched.

Our lips fit so well... like it was meant to be. I smiled. He tried to deepen the kiss but I stopped him.

"After the babies are born. " I said he pouted. I stood up and walked downstairs. I got out some apples and peanut butter.

Then I felt two kicks.

It wasn't the remainder that they're still alive. It's the kick that show they're coming. The babies are coming... THE BABIES ARE COMING!!! I felt two more kicks and fell to the ground. My pants started to feel wet. Pains started coming to my stomach.

"KIAN HELP ME!" I cried out. I heard running coming down the stairs. He came into the kitchen and looked at me.

"What happened? " He asked and helped me up. I cried harder.

"Kian I'm going into labor call everyone and tell them to meet us up at the hospital. " I said. We waked out to the car. I started feeling more pain. I screamed.

"SHIT THIS HURTS KIAN HURRY YOUR FUCKING ASS UP OR IN GOING TO KICK YOU ASS!" I yelled. He came out and started up the car. We drove to the hospital.

-----------

We was waiting for the babies to come out. They said in a few more hours they should be here. I started breathing heavy Kian looked at me and walked over to me with a worried look.

"Kian call in the doctor. " I said.

"Are you su-" I pulled him him down so we was face to face.

"Call the fucking doctor right now or your head will be over there." I said low enough so only he could hear. He listened.

-----------

"ONE, TWO , THREE... PUSH!" The doctor yelled. I screamed and pushed.

"AHH I FUCKING HATE YOU KIAN LAWLEY! WHY DID YOU GET ME INTO THIS?!" I screamed at him.

"I SEE THE HEAD KEEP PUSHING!" I pushed as hard as I can. I heard a baby cry. I smiled.

"ALRIGHT ONE MORE TO GO! PUSH!

------------

Kian POV :

I held Amber in my arms as Ariana held Zoey. I tear came down my eye. I never thought I would be a father.

I just can't believe it.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Yay Zoey and Amber are born now it's time for some more action. See what happens in the next chapter!!

Good night loves

And if you reading this in the morning well...

Good morning beautiful!