27. Best Mistake

Hi loves I think I'm going to be doing a few updates today. Umm I'm going to be really busy till after August 1st. So I just want to let you know just in case I forget to update.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Ariana's POV:

Me and Kian pulled up to the club. I smiled. He looked at me.

"Ready?" He asked I nodded. We got out. He took a hold of my hand. I looked at him and smiled. We walked in.

-----------------

I was sitting at the bar just chilling. Kian was hanging with his friends for a while witch I didn't mind. Someone came by me and sat down. I looked over by them. It was a boy. I sighed.

"Whatcha doin over here all alone? " He asked.

"It's called drinking. That's what im doin." I said in a smart ass tone. He smiled.

"Are you here with someone?" He asked. I nodded.

"I'm here with my boyfriend. " I said and looked over at Kian he was talking to Jc.

I turned back to the boy. He connected our lips. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I tried pulling him off. He was too strong.

Next thing I knew his lips was off of mine. I opened my eyes and saw Kain beating him up. Jc, Ricky, and Connor was trying to pull him off.

"Bro it's not worth it." Jc said. Kian looked at him. Then back at the boy. He wispered something to him that I could hear then he was done. He just walked away.

I walked over to him and gave him a hug from the back. He turned around and gave me a hug back.

"Ready to go home?" He asked.

"Yea let's go." I said. We said bye to the guys and walked to Kian's car. We got in I sighed.

--------------

We got to Kian's house. We both walked in. I walked over to the couch and sat down. He came in with a bottle. I smiled. The rest of the night was a blur.

-------------

I woke up in Kian bed. I was cuddled up to him. My stomach started turning. I got up and ran to the restroom. I threw up. I heard someone come in and hold my hair.

I looked up and saw it was a sleepy Kian. Once I was done I washed out my mouth and walked out. I laid back down. Kian walked in he laid down next to me.

"Do you remember anything from last night? " I asked him.

"A little the last thing I remember was drinking... then after that we kissed and that's all I remember." He said. I went wide eyes.

"Do you think we did what I think we did?" I asked him.

"Probably but the only question is did we use protection." He said. I sighed.

"I guess we will have to see I said." I got up and got dress. "Well I'm about to go home see you later." I said. I gave him a peck on the lips.

"Alright call me if anything happens. " he said.

"Alright. " I said and walked out.

If I am pregnant then this would be the Best Mistake I've ever had.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Another update is going to happen! Like I said. I'm going to be busy for awhile. So I'm super sorry if updates are slow. Let sing know ahead of time. Kay see you in the next chapter or book or whatever. Bye!

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Next time on Bad Boy

I called on of my friends. Anita. I really hope she picks up.

"Hello. "

"Anita I may or may not be pregnant. " I said hesitantly.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡