29. Telling Them.

Another update. WHATTT!!! Haha anyways here is a new chapter for my loves.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Ariana's POV :

Me and Anita was just sitting on my bed in silence. I'm only 18. In two months I well be 19. How am I going to tell Cam and Kian. I guess Cam first. I mean he is my brother.

-----------

Anita just left. I walked into Cameron's room.

"Hey Cam want to go out to lunch I want to tell you something?" I asked. He nodded.

"Sure where?" He asked.

"I don't know Apple Bee's ?" I said. He nodded.

"Alright be ready at 2:00 . " he said. I nodded and walked out.

I got into the shower.

-----------

I put on a white crop top with my blue high waisted skirt. I put on my white converse and my gold necklace. I did my hair witch was some lose curls. Then my makeup. Witch was my everyday makeup. I walked over to my bed and sat down.

------------

Me and Cam was sitting at the table eating. This food never tastes so good in my life.

"So what did you want to tell me?" He said. I froze.

"Umm." I said. My heart started racing.

"Is it about Kian?" He asked.

"Well it me and Kian. Please don't be mad at me but I'm..... pregnant. " I said. I huffed. I looked at him. He just froze.

He didn't say anything , he dropped his fork and knife. I gulped.

"I'm really sorry Cameron I didn't mean for it to happen please don't be mad... I'm so sorry." I teared up. I put my head in my hands. I cried. I heard him get up he came by me and hugged me.

"It's okay Ari I know you didn't mean to. I'm actually happy to me an uncle. " he said. I smiled.

-------------

No its time to tell Kian. I really hope he won't hate me. I got into the car and drove to his house. Shawn Mendes Imagination was playing quality in the speakers. I sighed.

10 minutes later I was at his house. I turned off the car and say there for a moment. I can't I'm really about to tell him this. I sighed and got out.

I walked up to the door and knocked. Ricky opened the door. I smiled.

"Hey Ricky, is Kain here," I asked.

"Hey and yea he's upstairs." He said and let me in. I walked up to his room.
I took a deep breath before I knocked. He opened it. Me smiled and gave me a kiss. I smiled. We pulled apart.

"Umm Kian can I talk to you?" I asked. He nodded. We walked into his room and sat on his bed. I teared up a little.

"What up?" He said.

"I don't know how to say this but your going to be a.... father. Please don't hate me. " I said. I looked away. Tears came down my face. I wiped them away. I looked at Kian he was smiling. He pulled me into a hug.

"Wow I'm actually going to be a father. " he said. I smiled.

"You don't hate me?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Nope why would I I'm having a baby with a girl I love." He said. I smiled.

"I love you."

"I Love you too." I said.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I'm so happy I'm making this book for you loves. My cousin have a account on her and she's going to be making a book so can you please look out for that and follow her. Here is her account :

BreBre123Ha

If you follow her I will give you a shout out in my books.

Alright see you in the next book or chap.

Tomorrow : Making It In California