51. Found!

Hi...go check out my new book Trapped... I think you'll like it. Enjoy. Also this chapter might be boring or not make any sense!

-----------

Ariana POV :

I kicked the vent cover open and jumped out. I helped the other girls. We all ran down the hallway. I slowed down when I heard some voice. I put my back into the wall. So did the girls.

I looked around the wall and saw two people talking.

"I just can't wait to get back to my wife and kids... I've missed them so much." one if then said.

"Me too my little girl is growing up so fast. God I miss her so much." The other said. Wow some of these people have a family too.

I looked over at Jenn.

"Where are the girls?" I asked. She looked at her phone.

"Upstairs." She said. I nodded.

"Look for a bottle. "

"Why?" Rebecca loudly wispered.

"I'm going to throw it to distract them." I wispered back they nodded and looked. Jenn came over with something. She gave it go me.

"Thanks." I wispered. I therw it by the window to make it looked like something fell from in side of it.

"What was that?!" One of them said.

"I don't know let's go check it out to make sure there's no one else in here." They both walked over to where the noise came from. Me and the girls ran over to the door where the stairs was. I opened the door and pet the girls in then close it.

"Ready? " I asked they nodded. We ran up the stairs.

---

"What room are they in?" I asked.

"Ummm this one!" Jenn said.

Room 224

I walked over to the door and knocked on it.

"What are you doing he maybe in there. " Rebecca said.

"You'll see." I said. Finally someone opened the door and saw who I wanted to see.

Adam.

I punched him right in the face. I saw the girls looking sacred.

"MOMMY!!" They both yelled.

"JENN, REBECCA! GET THE GIRLS! NOW AND RUN DONT LET ANYWAYS SEE YOU!" I yelled.

"MOMMY LOOK OUT!" The girls screamed. I saw Adam charging at me. He tackled me.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" I yelled. He tried punching me but I dogged him with every hit. Except one...Witch cought me off guard. I looked beside me and saw an empty bottle. I grabbed it and hit him in the head with it. He fell off of me.

I started punching repeatedly. I stopped after a few punches and grabbed him by his collar.

"You better stay away from my family or the next time I see you. I will be the last thing you see." I said. I dropped him back on the floor. I picked him up again and therw him over the room. Witch was hard.

"Keep my word in you head." I said.

I walked out of the door to see a bunch of people in front of me...with guns. I looked behind me and saw a door that lead to some stairs. I started backing up to it.

"I would love to stay but I'm making dinner tonight so bye." I said and ran to the door soon as I was close enough to it. They all started shooting. I closed the door and locked it. That should hold them back for awhile. I got out my phone and called Kian. He picked up.

"Kian make sure you have that pass out bomb things so they can go to sleep!" I said running down the stairs.

"Alright I'll pull around the back door. I know a window you can throw it in!" He said.

"Alright I love you."

" I Love you too." I hung up.

I ran till I got to the door. I saw the car and ran to it.

"Give to me and hurry up!" I said. They started getting it out. I saw the girls in the back seat till looking scared.

"Here." They gave me - what I call it- the night night bomb. Funny I know.

"Alright the window you can throw it in is right over there. Since that where you came from that's where they're most likely are." Rebecca said. I nodded and ran over to that window. I tried to aim it right and got it in the window. I silently cheered and ran back to the car when I saw smoke coming out of the window.

"Let's go home before anyone wakes up or don't go to sleep. " I said.

We all went home. With our babies.

------------

I promised you but almost forgot sorry it's late when I'm posting it. Anyways if this chapter didn't make any sense to you just tell meh.

Love ya.

Please vote for me in the #Wattys2015

Peace!