8. Why? part 2

Enjoy.
*********************************
Ariana's POV:

The truck came to a stop. I started to shake. I never been this scared in my entire life. The doors opened.

"PLEASE DONT HURT ME!" I said. Turning away.

"Ariana it's me come on let's go before they wake up." It was Kian. I was automatically happy.

I hoped out and ran with Kian to his car. He drove to my house. Once we got there I brought into a really big hug. It was my mom and Cameron. I smiled.

"We thought we lost you." My mom said tearing up.

"Thanks man for finding her" Cameron said to Kian. I turned around and looked at Kian. I hugged him.

"Thank you so much I was so scared." I said.

"Your welcome. " he said.

*later that night*

I was watching TV when I got a call.

Unknown.

I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Dont think you can run! I know where you are! I will find you and I will get you and you WILL be mine!" They hung up. I dropped my phone. Why me. Why do bad things always happen to me. I hop I don't get tooken again. My phone rang. I jumped. It was Kian.

"Hello."

"Hey want to go out tonight just you and me?"

"I don't know, I just got a call from someone saying that they will find me and all that stuff "

"Dont worry I will keep you safe."

"Fine I'll go with you." I said.

"Get pick you up at 11 and wear something nice" he hung up.

I really really hope nothing happens. . .

*********************************
Sorry for a short chapter. I'm trying to update all the books I can before I get lazy for the day.

GOTD: who do you think that phone call was from.

Mkay Love you bye!