"But Melanie is sweeter, so focused in her work, extremely nice and obedient"I confirmed and he nodded smiling.

"You like her! Oh god yes you like her! Finally my Hazza moved on!"Louis beamed with happiness and I shook my head for no. I dont like her, I mean not that way but I do like Melanie like she's a nice girl.

"No Louis not like that. You know I don't date!"I said sternly and he hit me playfully.

"Why?wait! You're scared that she might turn into Amber later and dump you?"Louis asked me and I stayed quiet. That was what worried me the most. What if women were all like that nowadays? Amber was a beautiful mask hiding all her cruelty behind it, what if Melanie was the same?

No no not Melanie! She wouldnt.

"No. I know Melanie isn't like that. That's why I asked her to stay away from me out of work. She doesnt need me in her life, Im trouble and she's peace."I said taking another shot and I felt a little dizzy but I could handle it.

"Harry you are not trouble. Only Amber is the only trouble and she's gone forget about her. If you want I can set you and Melanie up."Louis said and I gave him a dead glare again. What part of I don't date he didn't understand?

"Louis thats the point. Amber is coming back and she got Zayn by her side now!"I said between my teeth and now he looked at me with wide eyes as if he has seen a ghost. Well Amber was worst than a ghost so.

"What do you mean she's coming back? You said she was getting married long back!"Louis said confused and I nodded.

"I don't know any of her plans but all I know is that her target is Melanie. Thats why she shouldnt be with me out of work!"I said and he looked horrified now.

"Well... you did the right thing. Stop seeing her from distance idiot! Lets go home. You don't want Melanie to face the wrath of the devil in the form of Amber. Come on!"Louis said as he grabbed my hand and led me to the exit as we got in his card. On the way I watched Melanie happily dancing with her friend totally carefree and that brought a smile on my face till Louis's car.

If I wanted to always see a smiling Melanie, the solution was horrible but the only one. She shouldnt be with me.

"Thanks Louis, see you tomorrow!"I said as he reached my house, I got down his car to go to my house. Before the security guard opened the gates I looked one time at the appartment opposite smiling as it was Melanie's. What did this girl do to me?

As the gates opened, I went straight inside and ran to my room. I took a quick shower, as the water fell on my body I started thinking about what happened two years but this time felt so real.

"Hey sexy!"I heard this sexy voice coming to me as she opened the glass door of the shower I was in, god it felt so real which scared me. Why was she here? I thought she left me long ago. She was the same blonde hair blue eyes as I remembered, as naked as I was.

"Amber? Wh-Wh-what are you d-d-doing?"I stuttered as she came right i front of me pinning me against the wall, her little silhouette between my legs as she wrapped her arms to my neck, her face leaning close to mine.

"Missed me? Of course you did!"Amber said seductively and before I could say anything she hungrily pressed her lips on mine and I didnt waste time to kiss back with more aggressiveness, more desesperation, more pain. Our tongues touched each  other making us moan loudly I wrapped my hands on her waist traveling on her back not breaking the kiss as it was getting intense in the shower.

"I missed this little thing over here!"She said and I didnt know what she meant but I realised it when she bent down and her mouth sucking hard my dick like she used to before.

"Fuck keep doing that!"I moaned as she was sucking more, I pulled her face more into it. But the word that escapee my mouth was the ultimate shock or may be not a shock.

"Melanie!"I moaned loudly and that was when the hot vision or whatever disappeared and I was back alone in my shower.

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?

I just saw Amber giving me a blowjob in the shower which made no fucking sense because I hate that woman , no that bitch so much and why did I moan Melanie's name. Well honesly I wished it was Melanie in the shower kissing me like that.

What? No! Harry leave Melanie out of this . You dont want her to get hurt.

(A/N: dun dun dun Harry is really messed up, poor Harry. Amber is played by blonde Emma Roberts. More about her in coming up chapters, wont get pretty , careful people. How long do you think Harry will keep distance with Melanie? What if its not too long? hehe you ll see)