Chapter 14

Luke's POV
It's been a week since Stacy, the love of my life, my other half, my princess got kidnapped and I feel like absolute shit. I've been trying to figure out Harry's current location but he was hidden in secret location. I just hope that Stacy was ok, I know what Harry and his gang were capable of and I sure as hell didn't want my girl to go through that. I was not giving up hope anytime soon though. All of the sudden I was knocked out of my thoughts when I heard banging on my door and Calum screaming "LUKE COME SEE THIS". I ran downstairs and saw Calum and the guys huddled around a CD. "This CD was in our doorsteps and I think this'll help find Stacy, it's from Harry" said Calum. My eyes widened when I heard that and I quickly put it into my laptop to see what it was. The sight I saw was absolutely disgusting. It was Harry smirking next to a half naked and very bruised Stacy. I gasped at the sight and felt my blood boiling. "Looks like I got what I wanted Luke. I had a lot of fun with your precious Stacy" he said with a sick tone. I relaxed what he meant and felt like I was going to explode with anger. I slammed my laptop shut and said to the guys "I'm GETTING Stacy back and I know exactly where to look."

Stacy's POV
It's been a week since I've been kidnapped and I'm beyond done with everything. I still have hope Luke will find me but its small. Niall came down with my very small and old serving of food. He gave me a sympathetic look as he saw I had been sobbing. I had gotten very close to Niall in the last week and learned he wasn't evil at all. In fact he tried to convince Harry to NOT kidnap me which obviously didn't work. (I'm a huge Niall girl I couldn't make him evil😂) He was the only person in this hell hole I could tolerate. After he left I pushed my food away and walked around a bit with the small amount of energy I had left in me. It was a truly disgusting place. There were blood stains everywhere from I'm guessing their old victims. I shuddered at the thought of innocent people before me that had their lives taken away from them. What was going to happen to me? Was I going to be killed soon? Was I going to be stuck here forever and left to die? Was Luke going to save me? All I could do was hope that my last option would come true. Suddenly, I heard a loud bang upstairs and heard Harry shout "get ready their here!". I heard a voice shout "where the hell is she Harry!" I realized that voice was Luke and felt a feeling of joy rush through me realizing it was he had come to save me. I started shouting with all the energy I had left in me and all of the sudden every thing went black but before I passed out I heard someone shout "STACY".

A/N: Hey guyssssss this is a shorter chapter but I wanted to keep it like that so its a cliffhanger for the next chapter. Anyways thanks to everyone who's still reading and I hope you guys are enjoying it. Comment what you think and stay tuned cause something big is happening(Shawn mendes reference lol) in the next chapter. Thanks ssss💚💚💚