Chapter 11

Stacy's POV
After comforting each other for a bit more we decided well, Luke decided that we were gonna go out just us together. Was this considered a date? Does he like me back? Nahhh I'm crazy to even think that. I got ready and changed into http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=16424178&.svc=copypaste&id=170450718 considering it was fairly cold in the area our temporary home was in. Luke met me at the front door and we got in his Mercedes Benz. I'm not shocked that his cars so expensive considering a gang like his makes a whole lot of money. I asked him where we were going but she just responded with "it's a surprise". I sighed and sat back in my seat listening to the quiet music in the background. It wasn't an awkward silence, it was more of a comfortable one where we just enjoyed each other presences. After about 30 minutes the car stopped. It seemed to be in a forest type area but I wasn't too sure. "Cover your eyes" Luke said. "Why" I asked but he just told me to wait. I covered my eyes as Luke lead me out of the car with his hands on my waist which made me feel extremely tingly all over. We walked for a few minutes before Luke told me to open my eyes. I looked to see a beautiful lake with a picnic set up in the corner. I gasped and turned to Luke. "You did all this ?" I said with awe. He nodded and looked down. "ITS PERECT IVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT BEFORE" I exclaimed. He smiled and led me to the picnic where we started our date. Yes I'm calling it a date cause that's what it is. I mean what else would it be? A friendly get together?

After the Date~
That was the best 3 hours of my life. We ate and a little later we went swimming in the lake WITH our clothes on FYI. After we laid in each other's arms for a bit we realized it was 2 am so we called it a night. After we got home I kissed Luke on the cheek causing him to blush, which was funny considering his tough guy image and said "I really enjoyed today Luke, who knew you would be so much fun?" He laughed and said " I hold many surprises Stacy, you'll just have to wait and see." I giggled and looked up at his 6'4 frame. He was starting to lean in and I was panicking. Was I ready to kiss him? Before I could even think about what was happening his lips met mine and I immediately kissed back feeling sparks fly. After I realized what I was doing I quickly pulled away and ran up to my room locking it.

Luke's POV
God dammit Luke why do you need to screw everything up? After she ran to her room I realized how stupid I was to kiss her but I loved her so much and I felt sparks. She had to feel them too right? I decided I needed to talk to her about my feelings so I went up to her room and tried opening it but noticed it was locked. I could've easily busted it open but I decided that wouldn't be the best idea considering I was gonna tell her I loved her. "Stacy please open the for we need to talk". I heard her unlock the door and saw it open. I noticed her make up was taken off and she changed into pajamas but she looked even more gorgeous in my eyes. "Look Stacy, I don't know if you feel the same way about me but I think I love you, no I know I love you and I have ever since I laid eyes on you" her eyes went wide as I said this but she quickly recovered and started talking. " Luke I think I'm in love with you too but I'm afraid of what might happen to me cause of my past relationships". I realized she was talking about the rape and said "Stacy I would never treat you like that I promise, I know I'm one of the most dangerous people on the planet but I would never hurt you. If anything I'd do the opposite, I'd protect you from anything that tries to harm you, please,just give me a chance Stacy I won't hurt you I promise. She sighed and paused for a moment and finally looked up at me and said "okay you have one chance, don't blow it" I literally jumped with joy and hugged her lifting her off her feet and repeatedly saying thank you. She laughed and gave me a quick peck on the lips before saying "aright I'm gonna go to bed so goodnight." I don't think so babe, now that we're dating I'm sleeping next to you". She smiled and nodded climbing onto her side of the bed. I took my shirt off and saw her staring. I smirked and asked "Like what you see?" She blushed and looked down. I chuckled and climbed in bed with her wrapping my arms around her tightly before kissing the top of her head and mumbling a goodnight. Everything seemed perfect, but little did I know things would soon go all wrong.....

A/N: Hey guyssssss. Finally they're dating but what was Luke talking about? OH NO! Anyways comment what,you think of the chapter and keep reading. Thankssss💙💙💙