Chapter 7

A/N: That pics Stacy btw^^^
Stacy's POV
After a few hours of Luke sitting extremely close to me and him doesn't whatever shot gang leaders do, a man about 6 feet tall, with green eyes and curly hear styled up in a quiff who looked about Luke's age barged in holding a gun. I gasped and Luke's face immediately developed an angry expression. "Well Hemmings looks like you found yourself a new slave huh? What happened to the old one? Did you get rid of her after she got boring?" I got extremely nervous as green eyes said all these things. Was Luke gonna make me a slave? What does "get rid of" mean? I had all these questions running through my head but I heard Luke say "shut the hell up Harry, what the fuck do you want? How did you get in here? You know I could snap you in a second right?" Oh calm down Luke I just came to see how everything was going, but I might keep this little doll of yours" he said eyeing me hungrily. I was about to cry of fear and I think I actually wanted Luke near me considering this guy seemed way worse but hey who am I kidding none of them qualified as the perfect boy. As "Harry"said that Luke pulled me closer to him. For once I didn't mind. "Get the fuck out of my office before I blow your brains out Styles you know what I'm capable of" Luke said in a voice filled with pure hate." Ok Hemmings, have fun with that doll of yours I'm sure she's great in bed" he said with a smirk as he walked out.I looked down immediately with tears in my eyes. The topic of sex gave me bad memories which I would rather not talk about. I quietly looked up at Luke and asked "who was he." Someone I'll do everything in my power to protect you from" he said. I just nodded and looked down thinking to myself, why is he being so protective? Aren't I supposed to be hated by him? That means my plan is working. Yessssssss I thought to myself but something deep inside of me felt happy.

Luke's POV
I was so fucking pissed at Harry for saying that. I'm not letting Stacy anywhere near him or his gang. Yes Harry was in another gang but ours was stronger but they came close to beating us. Harry occasionally checks up on us to see if we would ever join him but that was never going to happen. One thing I had in my mind was after Harry said the comment about her being good in bed, Stacy become really upset. Was there something I was missing? Did she have something happen to her? WHAT THE HELL. I'm not supposed to be concerned about her she's a bitch but I decided not to beat her when we got home. She seemed traumatized enough but don't think I like her or anything I still hate her with everything in me....

but deep down I knew that was a lie.

A/N: hey guyssss. What'd you think? How am I doing so far? I hope good. Please comment what you think and tell me what I can do. Thanks for readings guyssss.💜💜💜💜