Chapter 6

Stacy's POV
I had figured out my plan on how to get my revenge on Luke for ruining my life. I was going to make him fall in love with me. He'll love me so much that I'll break his sick little heart into a billion tiny pieces. My first step was behaving for him so he thinks I've "learned my lesson". This was gonna be hard considering Luke was a dick about 100% of the time but it's gonna be worth it. Just then Michael walked in and told me that Luke wanted to see me. I sighed and felt my nerves building up. It's now or never.

After driving to Luke's office~
As I stepped out of the car with Michael right behind me I was mentally rehearsing what I was going to say. We walked into the elevator and awkwardly waited until we got to the floor. As we entered his office we heard Luke on the phone seeming to be having a serious conversation. I heard small parts like "NO, I can't she's mine" and "you know what I'm capable of". I was nervous to know what they were talking about. Were they talking about me? Was I in even more danger? I was snapped back into reality when I felt a sharp sting against my check realizing Luke had slapped me. "Hey bitch" I heard him say. "Did you enjoy your punishment?" I just told their quietly looking down at my feet. "ANSWER ME" I was scared so I just shook my head no. "Ha I didn't think so, now you know what happens if you try any shit like that again understand?" I nodded obediently and said yes. "Good now I decided to be nice and let you stay here with me instead of in that cramped room are you happy?" I said yes and slightly smiled to go along with my plan.

After Michael left Luke sat next me. When I say next to me I mean I could feel his breathe on my neck. You wouldn't believe how uncomfortable I was but I relaxed knowing this would help with my head. I leaned closer to him to make him seem like I was enjoying it. Then he started leaning in and I panicked but went with it as much as it pained me. He placed a rough kiss in my lips and I could've thrown up but I kissed back. He slightly smirked probably thinking I was falling for him but I was far from that. Boy this plan was gonna be harder than I thought.

Luke's POV
I pulled away from the kiss and smirked slightly. Damn Stacy was beautiful. WAIT NO! Stop it Luke you can't fall for her she's a bitch. I hated relationships but Stacy seemed....different. NO! Get your head back Luke. You're the most wanted gang leader in Australia you aren't gonna become some big softie. I need to prove to her that I'm still cold I'm gonna give her a beating when I get home I thought to myself as I smirked. She had no idea what was coming.

A/N: Hey guyssss I hope you liked the chapter. I tried to change it up and put Luke's POV. Tell me what you think the comments please? Thankssss💜💜💜💜