Chapter 4

Stacy's POV
After about an hour, Calum came up and gave me food which consisted of a small sandwich and water. It wasn't much but I was freakin starving. "I see you were pretty hungry" he said as he chuckled. I just nodded and looked away. I was to busy planning an escape to have a stupid conversation. I glanced over at the clock and I noticed it was past midnight. Hopefully they would be asleep soon so I could look around the house for a place to escape. As if I was planning it Luke came into the room saying they were going to bed. "If you try anything, I'll make that slap look like child's play understand"? I nodded and thought to myself there was no way in hell that I was just gonna sit here and not escape. Bitch please if you think that you obviously don't know Stacy Miller.

It was 2 am when I decided to look around the house for an escape. First I tried all the windows which was a waste of time cause they were all screwed shut. Dammit! After looking some more I found the back door and I thought to myself JACKPOT! I ran out the door as quickly as I could and didn't even look back. I can't believe I I actually escaped. But i know that the biggest gang in Australia was not giving up on me that easily.

A/N: Hey guys I hope you're liking it so far. I'm trying my best to make it good. Comment what you think of it and vote! Thanks so much!💙