Chapter 9

Stacy's POV
I woke the next morning still thinking about Luke. I decided I was gonna take a shower considering it had been 2 days since I took one. Gross right? I grabbed my clothes which was just a simple t shirt and shorts and walked into the bathroom only to be met with a VERY naked Calum. "OH MY GOD!" I screamed. I ran out of the bathroom and back to mine. I slammed the door clothes and sat on the floor with very red cheeks due to the event that just took place. I wish it was Luke in the bathroom instead of Calum. Woah Stacy calm yourself. You need to stick to the plan. Now that I think about it, I'm gonna forget about the whole and just see what happens. Maybe Luke will change and we can live happily ever after. OH MY GOD WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME. This is one of the most wanted people on earth I'm talking about. All of the sudden he bursts through my door knocking me down considering I was sitting right by the door. "What the hell" I said with an angry tone. " no time to explain we gotta get the fuck outta here." Before I could speak I was thrown over Luke's shoulders and we were off.

Luke's POV
I was in the kitchen getting a beer when I saw the door burst open. I turned around to see Harry and his little group of members with him. I knew they were here for trouble so I screamed for Calum, Ashton and Michael to hold them off while grabbed Stacy. I busted her door open causing her to fall. I picked her up and I ran to the car with her, quickly followed by the other three. I told Ashton to drive and sat down extremely close to Stacy which to be honest, I didn't mind. Man this girl was changing me. You're probably thinking we were being chickens and not fighting Harry's gang but we were already planning on attacking them tomorrow so there was no point of fighting. As I was thinking to myself I felt something fall on my shoulder. I realized it was Stacy's head and she had fallen asleep. I smiled slightly to myself noticing how peaceful she looked. Michael saw our position and smirked. " I see you're warming up to her if you know what I mean" he said with a teasing tone. I just rolled my eyes which showed him that I agreed. I honestly did feel a lot better around Stacy and I promised myself that I was going to protect her from Harry and his dumb ass gang. There was no doubt about it, I have fallen for Stacy Miller.

Stacy's POV
I woke up to Luke carrying me into what I assumed was another house. I pretended to be asleep to avoided anything weird happening. I was put down in a bed and felt Luke climb in next to me. You would think I'd be grossed out but I was secretly dying of happiness. I knew Luke was still awake cause he kept moving around so i quietly whispered "Luke". He was startled by my speaking but recovered and asked what. I decided I wanted him to open up to me a bit so I asked him a question that would reveal everything......"How did you become apart of the gang world?" I felt him tense up next to me. He immediately told me to dropped the topic but I refused to so he sighed. " tell you what, I'll tell you why I'm in this gang if you tell me why got so upset when Harry made that comment. It was my turn to tense up but I agreed. I need to tell someone and I guess Luke would be that person. Here goes nothing......

A/N: hey guysss I decided to end on a bit of a cliffhanger sorta😂but thanks so much for reading I've gotten a little over 100 reads and it means more than you would believe. I thank all of you guys who keep reading this book as I write it sooooo much. Anyways tell me how I did this chapter and I promise my next chapter will be very interesting. Anyways thanxxxx💚💚💚💚💚💚