Chapter 8

Stacy's POV
When we got home I immediately went up to my room and started sobbing. I had held it in the entire car ride home with Luke but it all finally came out. What Harry said about me being good in bed struck a nerve that I never wanted to deal with again. I hated talking about it but when I was 16 I had an incident happen to me that changed everything I ever thought about men.

Flashback~I was with my boyfriend of 2 years Brian. We were hanging out at his place and his parents were in a business trip so he invited me over to watch a movie.... Or so I thought. A few hours into the night Brian started kissing down my neck. "Stop Brian" I said with a giggle thinking this was all a joke but damn was I wrong. "YOU KNOW WHAT STACY, I'VE WAITED 2 FUCKING YEARS FOR YOU TO HAVE SEX WITH ME AND IM DONE WAITING. YOU'RE GONNA GIVE ME WHAT I WANT TONIGHT WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT." He said with dark eyes. I tried to get out of his death grip but he only held me harder. "Please stop Brian,I'm not ready for any of this." Oh, you sweet innocent little girl, you think I actually care about how you feel?" I felt helpless as he pulled me up to his room. I tried kicking and screaming but there was no use. That night Brian, the man I thought loved me raped me and took away my innocence.
Flashback over.

Ever since that day my view in men changed completely. I never told anyone about the incident cause I thought I would just get over it and move on with my life but I was wrong. It haunts me everyday of my life. After I finished my deep thought session with myself Ashton walked in and said " Luke said that we're going to the mall to get you a wardrobe cause your gonna be living here now so get the hell up and make yourself decent" I nodded and went to the bathroom connected to my room and washed my face and combed my hair with my fingers then braided it quickly. I walked downstairs where I was immediately yanked toward Luke. " listen here bitch, don't even try to escape you know I can just find you again and I'm going to be with you the entire time so you don't even have that option" I did t say anything as we walked out the door and piled into the car. I was forced to sit on Luke's lap cause we took the small car for whatever reason. Finally, we got to the mall which I was thankful for. Sitting in a car in Luke's lap was not the most comfortable situation considering i could feel his death stare on me. Well here goes nothing.

After Shopping~
Finally after 3 long hours of shopping I ended up with a bunch of top and jeans and all that shit. www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=16424178&.svc=copypaste&id=169700925. I also had to go into Victoria Secrets which was extremely awkward considering Luke kept staring at everything. I'm just glad it's over and done with. I realized I should thanks Luke for buying me all this stuff it must've causes a load of money. Hey he may be one of the most dangerous people on the planet but a thank you wouldn't hurt right? I decided I'd thank him alone when we got home in private. This could help my plan too so why not?

At Home~
After a very awkward and quiet car ride we got home. I went upstairs me changed into a pair of my sweats and a hoodie I bought today. I walked downstairs to see Luke sitting in front of the TV alone. This was my perfect chance. "Hey" I said quietly causing Luke to look at me slightly annoyed. " what do you want?" He said in a bored tone. " I came to say thanks for all the stuff you bought me today." By this point Luke stopped caring about what I was saying. I waited for him to respond but all he said was an annoyed whatever. I sighed and went upstairs and laid down. Did he mean anything earlier today when he said he would protect me from that Harry guy? Was my plan actually working? I was starting to regret this entire thing because I think I was falling for Luke and hard. I was starting to get a headache from all the thinking so I drifted of to sleep with Luke on my mind.

Luke's POV
After Stacy left I let out a breathe that I was holding in. I was so taken back by her coming to thank me but I tried not to show it. No one has said a thank you to me since I was a child but Stacy seemed....different. Even though it was a few hours ago, I couldn't get the reaction Stacy had to Harry's comment out of my head. I wanted to know more about her because she seemed so.... broken. I'm in deep shit now cause I Luke Hemmings, the leader of one of the biggest gangs in the world has fallen for Stacy Miller. With all these thoughts in my mind I drifted off into a deep sleep.

A/N: hey guysssss. I tried to give you some info about Stacy's life to make things more interesting and I'm trying to make chapters longer. Tell me how I'm doing in the comment please. Thanks for reading guysssss.💜💜💜💜💜