Chapter 5

Stacy's POV
Exhausted. That was the perfect word to describe how I was feeling right now. I had been running for what seemed like hours. Finally I saw headlights and started waving my arms like a maniac to get their attention. When I saw the driver come out of the car my stomach immediately dropped. It was Luke followed by Calum, Ashton and Michael. I tried running away but his long legs caught up to me quickly. He threw me over his shoulders forcefully and sat me in between Calum and Ashton. To be honest I was scared shitless for what they were gonna do to me when we got home. I'll just have to wait and see.

When we got home I was shoved out of the car by Ashton as he grabbed my wrist. "You know Stacy, you have some serious guts for trying to escape from the most dangerous gang in Australia, but did you really think you would get away that easily?",Luke said with a dark chuckle. "You have no idea what you've done."

Next morning~
When I woke up I was in so much pain it was indescribable. If you were wondering what they did last night they beat me until I couldn't breathe than they burned me until I passed out. I'm pretty sure I heard Luke say " why are the pretty ones so stubborn?" Right before I passed out. I kept thinking about that until Michael came in and said "Luke told me to tell you that you aren't allowed out of the room until further notice and that you wouldn't get any food either" I just sighed and nodded giving up on ever trying to escape. As Michael left the room I started sobbing. It all hit me, this was going to be my life. I needed to get some kind of revenge on Luke and I had the perfect idea...

A/N: oooooh cliffhanger what's she planning? Thanks to anyone who's read my book so far tell me anything I can do to improve it cause I really want this story to do well. Comment and make sure to vote please! thanks guys!!💚💚