Chapter 13

Time skip to a week later....
Stacy's POV
This week had been amazing with Luke and I find it so hard to believe that he was a criminal but I was snapped out of those thoughts when Luke said he had some important "business" to take care of tonight. He said I was going to be home alone because he trusts me enough now. That made me smile but I was still upset about what he could be doing tonight. I pushed those thoughts away from my head as Luke said we could have a movie marathon with the guys until they had to leave. I agreed and we started the long list of movies.

Few hours later~
The guys just left and told me to call them if they needed anything. Now I was home alone in the house of the most wanted criminals in the country and I wasn't gonna try to escape. If you were in my shoes you wouldn't want to escape either. I decided to distract myself by taking a nap so I went up to my room and knocked out. I was soon woken up by a loud crash downstairs. I grabbed the knife I hid in the nightstand and slowly walked down the stairs. I almost had a heart attack when I saw a face I was told to stay away from at all costs. Harry Styles was sitting on the couch looking at me with a wicked smirk on his very attractive yet evil face. "What the hell are you doing here?" I said in an angry voice. "Oh I just came to get something I've wanted for a while." He said in a evil voice. "And what might that be?" I said with a still angry voice. "You" he said. I came to realization about what he meant and tried to run upstairs dropping the knife in the process, but it was too late he already put a dark cloth over my mouth and soon everything went black.

Luke's POV
We had just finished our "business" which consisted of beating the crap out of a guy who didn't give us money on time. I was driving us home and I asked Calum to call Stacy to check up on her. He nodded and called her. I smiled just thinking about her and how she was mine but was snapped out of my daydream when I heard Calum say "she didn't pick up". "She's probably just sleeping" I said with a shrug. That had to be why right? She wouldn't run away right? I pushed that thought out of my mind and pulled into our drive way where I saw the front door wide up. A million thoughts ran through my mind as I ran into the house and searched for Stacy. I checked every spot of the house but she was gone. My first instinct was to believe she ran away but that change when I saw a knife on the floor and a black cloth that had chloroform on it. At that moment I realized that she didn't run away, she was kidnapped and I knew exactly who did it.

Stacy's POV
I woke up in a car tied up and memories from what happened earlier and I snapped my head towards Harry and glared at him. "LET ME GO"I screamed. He gave me an angry look and said "You little bitch, you don't realize who you're dealing with so I suggest you shut the hell up before your beating gets 10 times worse than it already is. I stayed quiet for most of the ride but when he took me out of the car I started screaming Luke's name. "That's it bitch, be prepared to feel like hell tomorrow." I gulped and thought about what he was going to do. He brought me into a large house and dragged me to what I assumed was the basement. He roughly threw me against the wall and I winced in pain. He came close to me and whispered darkly in my ear "let's have some fun." My eyes went wide realizing what he meant and I immediately started struggling. It only made things worse cause he kicked me in the head causing everything to go black. (I'm not gonna talk about what he does but you can predict what he did)

After she wakes up~
I woke up in so much pain especially down there. I started sobbing realizing I had been raped AGAIN and I was unconscious when he did it. It all started to sink in, I had been kidnapped again and I sure as hell liked the first kidnapping more.

A/N: Hey guyssssss. I listened to Drag Me Down on repeat when writing this lol but anyways OH SHIT SHE GOT KIDNAPPED. Tell me what you think and thanks to anyone reading. Thanksssss💙💙💙💙