Chapter 12

Stacy's POV
When I woke up the next morning I felt like I peed myself but I knew it was something else. I lifted the covers and it was exactly what I expected....I had gotten my period. "Crap" I muttered to myself. I guess Luke woke up from my talking cause he asked what was wrong. I felt my cheeks heat up and I looked down and whispered "I kinda got my period and I need um tampons and painkillers". I saw Luke's eyes go wide and his cheeks turn red. He quickly said that he would get what I needed while I stayed here. "Wait, what do I do until your back?"Um I don't put some toilet paper down there or something" I giggled at his awkwardness but nodded.

30 minutes later~
Luke walked through the door and set a huge bag on the floor. He saw I was shocked by the size of the bag so he said "I got you every type of tampon there was, I didn't know which one you wanted." I started laughing but then winced from the harsh cramps beating down my uterus at the moment. He saw my face scrunch up in pain so he quickly added" I knew you were gonna have cramps so I got you the pain meds you asked for and a heating pad." He was rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly with red cheeks. I started laughing despite the pain in my lower abdomen cause the sight of a heavily tattooed and feared man giving his girlfriend tampons. I smiled thinking about how I was his girlfriend but I was snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Luke was holding chocolate as well. My eyes lit up as I got up to give him a hug but quickly sat back down cause of my back pain. Luke saw I was in pain so he slowly picked me up from the uncomfortable couch and carried me to my room. I thanked him and he sat down next to me on my bed. I realized I had to take the toilet paper out of my underwear cause it felt like the biggest wedgie on the planet so I picked up a random pack of tampons from the bad and made my way to the bathroom. After finishing my business I walked out of the bathroom and saw Luke sitting on my bed with his laptop trying to set up Netflix. I jumped on the bed and asked " Whatcha doin?" He replied with "setting up Netflix so we can have a lazy day and stuff our faces with chocolate" Awwwww thanks babe you're perfect" I said with a grin as I kissed his cheek. He laughed and kissed my forehead before selecting a movie and pulling me into his chest. "You know what?" I asked. "What." You're not as mean and harsh as you come off to be, you're like a heavily tattooed and very large teddy bear" I said with a giggle. He laughed too and asked "Do you want me to be mean?". I snuggled into his chest more and mumble"Please you can't be mean to me even if you wanted to". He sighed and wrapped his arm around me and I chuckled slightly knowing he agreed to my statement.

Luke's POV
We had been watching movies for a few hours when I heard cute snores. I looked down and realized Stacy had fallen asleep. I smiled slightly and thought about how much she had changed me. Never in a million years would I have thought that I would go buy tampons and painkillers for my girlfriend but when I saw her in pain earlier today I felt a sharp pain in my heart knowing someone that I loved, yes I loved her, was hurting. I honestly didn't even think I would ever have a girlfriend but, that all changed when Stacy came into my life. Even though she might not love me back I vow to do anything in my power to keep her away from harm cause I knew, I just knew that something bad was soon going to happen. I blocked all those negative thoughts out of my mind and decided to live in the moment and the moment I was in right now was absolutely perfect. Having the girl of my dreams in my arms is all I've ever wanted. I just knew she was the one that I'd worn the rest of my life with no matter what obstacles we face. I was willing to do anything to keep our relationship strong.

A/N: Hey guysss. So this chapter was more of a lovey dovey one but I thought I might throw one in just to show how Luke was changing but be prepared for more excitement ;). Anyways comment what you think and and thank you so so so so soooooo much to everyone who's reading the story. I appreciate it more than you can imagine and keep reading. Thankssss💚💚💚