Pawed

Chapter 2: HER

Tristen's P.O.V.

My dad has been telling me all day that Melanie was coming to town. And that Melanie was going to be here today.

WHO THE HELL IS MELANIE???

My dad was starting to annoy me. Talking 24/7 about Melanie and her mom. It seemed like my dad liked Mrs. Jones.

"Tristen, when Mrs. Jones and her daughter, Melanie, get here I want you to go over and say hi. Okay." My dad says. All I can do is nod my head.

My dad is my Alpha. The leader of the pack...and my ruler. But not for long! As soon as I find my mate and mate with her, which I will, my dad has to hand me the reins to the pack. I just hope my mate doesn't reject me.

3 hours later, I hear Melanie's car pull into the driveway of her new house.

Why now? It's almost midnight. Why did she have to live so stinking far away?

I strip naked and shift into my wolf. My wolf is a blackish grey color. My back right paw is brown, which is strange because no one in my family is a brown wolf.

I grab my clothes and run downstairs. My dad is by the back door waiting for me. He glares as I walk out the door. I take off as soon as I'm in the woods.

I know the woods so good I can close my eyes and just run. It calms me to run at night. I must say, though, I hate it when my dad has his cameras turned on. He's so protective that he set up cameras all over his territory. I guess this is why we're the strongest pack in Canada.

I reach Melanie's house in no time, which disappointes me. I wanted to run forever. I shift back into human form and change into the clothes I carried in my mouth. I brush my hair back to make me look sexy!

(I'm really not good with humor so please just laugh at this tiny comments!)

Melanie, I can only assume, is trying to open her door but has her arms full. I walk up to her.

"Um, need some help?" I ask. I scare her so much that she drops her books...and her clothes. Her underwear, bras and shirts fall all over my feet.

She turns beat red instantly. "I'm so sorry." She says.

I don't know why I did it, but I bend down and start picking up her clothes. "Uh...what do you think your doing?" She yells at me. This time I jump. I look up at her startled.

Im the Alpha. No one talks to me like that. But she might not be a wolf, though? No, of course shes a wolf. I can smell it on her.

"I made you drop your clothes, so being a gentle man, I have to help you pick them up." I say. "No! Your not. I don't even know you." She states. "I'm Tristen. Now you know me!" I laugh. I bend down again and start picking up her clothes.

"Melanie, who is this young man picking up your clothes?" Her mom asks from the car. I look up and smile at her mom.

"Hi, Mrs. Jones! I'm Tristen Gray. I'm Micheal Gray's son. You'll be working for him this year! I also hear that you know each other?" I tell her mother. "Tristen? Is that you? You've grown so much." Her mother runs up and gives me a big, gigantic, bear hug. "The last time I saw you, you were walking around in your underwear!" She chuckles. I can feel my cheeks turn beat red.

"Mom! Can't you see that your embarising him? You better not chase a, maybe, future friend. "MAYBE" being the key word!" Melanie says.

I look at her with sad eyes.

Why was I sad? I barely knew her.

"Melanie, don't be rude. Of course he is going to be your friend." Her mother says.

"Oh, no it's okay Mrs. Jones. She doesn't have to be my friend if she doesn't want to." I says.

I look at my watch. Then back at them.

"I'm sorry but I must be going. It was lovely to see you Mrs. Jones, and Melanie...I hope we can be friends!" I bow to her.

Why the hell am I bowing?

I turn and run off...before she sees worry in my eyes. Just before I make it to the woods I hear, "That is one wiered boy mom." Melanie says as she walks into her new house.

Why did I react that way? Why is my wolf growling at me? Why does it feel like I need to hold her forever? Why does it feel like I lost a pecieof myself?

Then it all clicked...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So what do u guys think? I know it sucks, but take it easy, it's my first book.

I just wanna know if you guys think if Melanie and Tristen should end up together or...another love interest? COMMENT AND TELL ME!!!

FROM YOUR EPIC FRIEND, ME!!!!!