Epilogue

Omg almost 10k :)))
_____________

Elena pov

'You are beautiful.' Nadine said, mother of Neymar. Rafaella looked at me and i could see a tear in the corner of her eye.

'Don't cry, it makes me cry and than my make up is ruined.'

'And i will kill you.' Maria, my make up artist said.

'You can cry when you said your yes word.' She added.

'I'm trying my best Maria.' I winked at her. I looked again in the mirror and can't believe that the day has come. The day i was most thrilled and stressed about in whole my life.

My wedding day.

'Darling, you really need to go.' My aunt said.

'I wished mom could see it.' I whispered in her ear.

'You know she is looking at you from above, she always is.' I nodded and felt my eyes getting wet.

'Omg i say to Rafaella don't cry, but i'm crying.' I laughed and wiped my tears away.

I walked outside and saw that the hallway is empy. We decided to marry in Rio de Janeiro, a beautiful place with a breathtaking view over the waterfall. Always what i wanted and thanks to Neymar, i got it.

My dad walked to me and gave me his arm.

'You are beautiful mi amor.'

'Thank you dad.' I smiled and wrapped my arm around his. We walked carefully to the altar. I heared the piano playing, i felt my stomach turning and had a feeling I'm gonna throw up.

Everybody got up from their seat and all the eyes were on me. My eyes went straight to Neymar that looked startled and with red cheekbones.

When we were almost there, my father let me go and i took Neymar hand.

'Ladies and gentlemen, we are here to widness the bond that will be created forever and hope that it will be forever. The marriage of Neymar da silva santos junior and Elena Delgado.' The priest started.

'Can you get the rings?' The priest asked. Neymar looked at Dani and Dani looked at Adriano.

'Where are the rings?' Neymar whispered.

'I don't have them.' Dani said.

'I thought you had them!' Adriano hissed.

'You idiots.' I sighed.

'Were you looking for this?' We heared a voice.

We looked to the women who had the rings in her hand.

Natasha.

That bitch.

_____

SOOOOOOOO THIS IS DONE YAAY

Sequel is: After all (Neymar jr fanfiction)