25.

Elena pov

Three days later and Fernando still has the power over me. I have to break Neymar heart but it's better if he will hate me this way, than If he will find out.

I didn't talk to Neymar and said I was busy. Over two days is his big game. Ney has a big influence on the team, but even though I know they will win eventually. I hate Natasha more than I already did, if I will face her again I will make sure that there will be no hair growning again on her head.

'Are you ready?' Fernando asked me. We were right now in the limo, and I could hear the clicking camera's and people screaming.

I sighed and shook my head. 'I don't understand why I even agreed with you. I can talk to Neymar and explain. And whole Barcelona won't lose because they have enough players.'

'Think about your daddy sweetheart, his reputation will be ruined. That he told his daughter to date and break a players heart so the rival team will lose. He will get fired, never find a job and both of you will get a terrible reputation. And you can kiss your job at Adidas goodbye.'

I looked at him with frowned eyebrows. 'How did you..'

'I saw the letter in your purse.' He said winking. He get out of the car and closed the door. I tried to catch my breath and hold back my tears. The door opened and he was waiting for me to place my hand on his. I did it eventually and we walked to the red carpet.

I looked around me and there stood he. A little away from us on the red-carpet with a classy suit what suits him so damn good. His smile made me weak.

The clicking camera's blinded my eyes and the people screamed our name. And that was the moment what I played over and over in my head. He turned around and saw me. His face lighted up when our eyes meet but then Fernando pulled me closer and kissed me.

Luckily the kiss wasn't long and I looked to Neymar that was shocked, hurt and lost. This was not the only the moment I lost someone I was starting to love, but also friends. And those friends were Dani and Rafihna that stood next to him.

'Did you saw his face? Priceless.' Fernando laughed.

'Now smile.' He hissed in my ear. I sighed and faked a smile and pretend that I was so in love with him. They should've know how badly I want to kill this guy.

We were finally done with the pictures and I thought maybe he will give me some space but instead he keep pulling me closer to him.

'Do you want a drink babe?'

'Babe.' I snorted.

He gave me a warned look and I rolled my eyes. 'White wine please.'

'I will come right back and than we go inside and enjoy the show.' He smirked and kissed my cheeck. I faked a smile for the camera, looking like i'm happy with his poison kiss.

I turned around and saw Dani before me with a angry expression on his face. 'Why would you do this.' He said.

'You don't understand I.'

'I really thought you were good for my friend.' He sighed.

'I can't explain you this, but it wasn't to hurt Neymar on purpose. I..'

'Listen keep your trash talk for you, i just can't believe you're doing this. Well yeah, expected the unexpected right?' At the last sentence he snorted and shook his head.

'Have a fine life with that poser.' He said while pointing his head to Fernando.

'You two deserve each other.' And with these words he walked away. I saw Neymar looking at us and gave me a look I can't explain. He looked away and when he walked away I just wanted to follow him but I can't.

This is going to be a long night...