29.

Elena pov

'This match is boring.' Fernando whispered in my ear.

'Like i care what you think.' I whispered back in his ear. I turned around and smiled in myself.

'Why did you even want to come?' I said.

'So I can keep an eye on you if you want to talk to Neymar.'

Well you must be blind. Sadly Neymar didn't let me talk so i failed.

Valencia finally scored, i cheared and clapped proudly. The score stood 3-1 but Valencia luckily came back with pride. At least they scored.

The game finished and i stood up. 'I need to go to the bathroom.' I lied to Fernando and leaved quickley.

I ran to my dad and asked for his hallpass.

'Why?'

'I need to talk to Adriano .' I said.

'And why?'

'Dad, you know we will never date or something. Just please, i want to ask him one thing.'

He sighed and gave it to me. 'Don't do something stupid.'

I gave him quick a kiss on his cheeck and run inside. Luckily he didn't entered the lockerroom.

'Adriano.' I screamed. He turned around and also did Neymar that i didn't saw.

He walked towards me with frowned eyebrows. 'What?'

'When are you going to help me?'

He sighed. 'Tomorrow, that was my plan.'

I groaned ans nodded. 'Fine, as soon as possible.'

He had a smirk on his face what made me worry a little. 'Trust me.'

'I don't have any choice so yeah.' I chuckled. He gave me a warned look and i faked a smile.

'Thank you again and congratulations today with your win.'

'Thank you.'

He walked away and saw Neymar looking at me. When our eyes meet, he looked away and walked into the lockerroom.

Just one day, than you will be mine.

I walked towards my dad but someone grabbed my arm roughly.

'The bathroom?' He hissed in my ear.

'Let go of me.' I snapped and tried to take back my arm but he didn't let me go.

'Don't make me angry before I will ruin you.'

'You already did!' I almost yelled and walked towards my dad that was talking to the coach.

'I see you tomorrow dad.' I said while giving him back the hallpass.

_______

Can't stop posting HAHA

And I can't wait to upload the next chapters omg :'( the story is almost done so stay tuned!