17.

Neymar pov (I prefer writing in pov so hihi enjoy)

'Can you just sit still, damn.' Dani whispered.

'She's going to watch.'

'Who?'

'You know exactly who.' I whispered and hissed.

'Maybe you should dedicate a goal for her. So she knows that your not only using her for killing time.'

I nod, it is a great idea. 'But what?' I asked.

'What do you use or say a lot in your conversation?' He asked.

'A peace emoji.'

'Than peace in front of the camera.'

He walked away to the hallway, and it was also for me to get up and follow my teammates.

'We need to win this guys, put your heads up high and have trust in yourself.' Andres said to us. We made a line next to the Valencia players. This time we're playing in Camp Nou, I feel more comfortable and being around with amazing supporters.

And let me say, I did score. Thanks to Messi assist . When I faced the camera I kissed my two fingers and did a peace sign. I hope she watched this.

The game ended 4-2, they were tough but we won eventually. I walk towards the locker room, I could already hear my teammates celebrate. I smiled and joined them. I took a selfie with them and posted it on instagram.

I was looking for my barca jacket but i forgot it on the bench. I closed the lockerroom door behind me and saw a blonde haired girl walking to me. I looked at her and I really thought my head was playing with me. Or not? No it can't be.

'Neymar?' She smiled.