12.

'So she said no?'

'Did you fucking heard him Alves?' Rafihna groaned.

'Wow are you on your period or something?' Dani rolled his eyes and looked back at Neymar.

Neymar couldn't do nothing about it but chuckled.

'What is she's a catfish or something?' Gerard said. Neymar told him about Elena and he was thrilled to meet the badass girl that wasn't all over Neymar. He didn't know her but when he read the groupchat of the guys he immediatly liked her.

'I don't think so, i have her instagram and her friends are liking her pic and commenting and she also has selfies with them. I also dm-ed her so she can't be.'

'You need to meet her, So i can show her who's the boss.' Adriano said.

'How are we able to do that? I only know that she lives in Valencia. That's all.' Neymar sighed.

'I have an idea.'
All the heads turned to Douglas and waited what he was going to say.

'I followed her friend on instagram and she has three selfies by the same place. And all three are with Elena. The place is Al Maria, next to a busstation.'

'Hmm, our little Sherlock?' Dani laughed and rubbed the back of his friend proudly.

'It's a very usefull information, but it's not enough.' Neymar said while grabbing his phone out of his pocket.

'I'm going to figure out where she lives, i am dying to meet her.'

All his friends chuckled and the hopeless Neymar ignored them and grabbed his bag.

'I see you guys tomorrow.' He said.

'How are you going to figure out where she lives? She doesn't want to meet you.' Gerard said.

'I am Neymar, I manage everything.'