Chapter 6

Percy's P.O.V.

"Gra-" Professor McGonagall continues.

"Just Thalia," Thalia calls. McGonagall looks appalled, while I stifle a laugh. 

To those who don't know Thalia, she seems scary. However, for those who do know Thalia, she isn't as scary.

"Okay, Thalia." McGonagall grits her teeth. Thalia saunters up and sits on the stool.

After a few seconds the hat calls, "Gryffindor."

"Jackson, Perse-" 

"Percy," It is my turn to interrupt.

I take one step forward.

"GRYFFINDOR, HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE YOU SWAM THERE! AND YOU WENT THROUGH FREAKING TAR-"

By that point I rush up to the hat, and clamp my hand over its mouth.

What is everyone staring at? Do I have something on my face?  (Oh, Seaweed Brain.)

Hazel, Piper, Leo, and Frank are also sorted into Gryffindor.

Harry's P.O.V.

How could all the Death Eaters get into Gryffindor! It is an outrage! I bet they jinxed the hat to put them all into Gryffindor!

I wonder who the new DADA and Ancient Runes teachers are. The previous teacher for Ancient Runes decided to teach Muggle Studies.

As we enter the Common Room, with the password 'Hades Trident'. The Death Eaters burst out laughing. Instead of the two staircases that lead to the girls and boys bedrooms there are three. The people from America go up, Ron, Hermione, and I try to follow. Keyword: Try. 

There is some sort of barrier, that is preventing us from going through.

After discussing my theory with my friends, I go to bed.

I wake up at three in the morning to someone screaming.

As I rush down to check it out, I think: Why are they crying? I have been through more than all of them combined. I am freaking Harry Potter.

I see everyone rushing to the Death Eat- excuse me- exchange students dormitory. 

The barrier has been taken down, and everyone is rushing into the room. I see Percy thrashing and screaming. 

"Kelp Head, wake up!" Thalia is shaking him. What's with the weird nickname?

"KELP HEAD IT IS A DREAM! YOU ARE NOT THERE ANYMORE. WHAT ARE YOU STARING AT?" Nico turns to face us, "WELL, WHY ARE YOU JUST STANDING THERE? HELP!"

He turns back around to look at Annabeth, "He is dreaming about... You know where."

Annabeths face pales.