Chapter 4

Hermione's P.O.V.

As we are boarding the Hogwarts Express, I can't believe we are actually going back.

We look for an empty compartment, but all are full.

Ron points to a compartment, "There are only two people there, let's ask if we can sit with them." Ron and Harry take the lead as I trudge behind.

As we enter the compartment I take a good look at the people inside the compartment. They seem our age, much too old to be in the first year at Hogwarts. Yet, I haven't seen them before. The boy had a mop of unruly black hair, and sea green eyes. While the girl had blond curls and piercing grey eyes that looked like they were calculating the best way to defeat you. They were holding hands, so I guessed that they were dating. Both of them were lean, yet muscular, as if they spent every day at the gym, not sitting at a desk in a classroom.

Ron steps forward, "Who are you?"

The boy stands up and points to himself, "I am Percy Jack-" The girl elbows him. "Fine Perseus Jackson, but if you call me Perseus I will skewer you."

I can't tell if he is joking or not, and that thought makes me nervous.

"Percy," the girl chides, "Don't scare them." She turns to face us, "I am Annabeth Chase. We are exchange students from Camp Half-Blood, err, a school/summer camp for half-blood wizards. It's in America."

That explains the accents they both had.

"Cool, anyway can we sit here?" Harry asks.

"Sure," Percy shrugs, "What are your names?"

I decide to intervene, "I'm Hermione Granger, that's Ron Weasley." I explain pointing to Ron. Harry was famous in the wizarding world, so I thought they knew who he is.

"Okay, who are you?" Annabeth tilts her chin at Harry.

"I am Harry Potter," Harry replies confused.

They must not know about his story in America, I decide.

We all sit, and I learn that there are eight more exchange students, and that they were going to be in the same year as us.

Time passes quickly. Ron and Harry are discussing Quidditch, Annabeth and Percy are talking, too quietly for me to hear. While I am reading a book, we come close enough to see the castle. Annabeth looks up.

She murmurs, "The architecture is amazing." Percy groans goodnaturedly.

"We have to get our robes on." I announce.

We change quickly, by the time we are all done it is time to get off the train.

Harry's P.O.V.

I don't trust those Americans. 

They didn't know who I am; Harry Potter, The Chosen One, The Boy Who Lived, Defeater of  the Dark Lord.

I bet they are Death Eaters, I better tell Ron and Hermione to stay away from them...

(Happy Birthday Harry! On July 31st 2015)