36 | Mine

A/N Long chapter! I'm doing chapter dedications until August 16th, DM me if you want one :)

Dedicating this to austinscupcake

| Devin's POV |

I was counting the days, counting the hours even, until our home state show. Finally, on a beautiful spring morning, the bus pulled into the venue. After a half hour of impatiently waiting, I got a text from Shiloh, telling me they were parking now. I couldn't even wait for him to get to the bus.

As I stepped off, I saw him across the parking lot. He helped Bella out of the car. She spotted me instantly and ran for me. I smiled, kneeling down to her height to catch her in my arms. My little angel! She was wearing her Nightmare Before Christmas dress that Ashley gave her for her birthday. If course she was carrying her favorite stuffed animal, a little bat. She was growing up to be just like me.

Shiloh made his way to me. I embraced him in a tight hug, smelling his sweet scent off his neck. I've missed him so much. Like a cheesy romantic movie, I dipped him down and kissed him. He giggled adorably, smiling uncontrollably.

"I missed you." My beautiful husband told me as I pulled him back to his feet.

"I missed you too, Gorgeous." I replied.

Shiloh was so beautiful. He hadn't aged a bit since the day we met. Every inch of him still looked just as perfect as when we wed.

I broke away from our blissful state to see Ashley, Jeremy, and Nikki gawking at us. Nikki leaned against our bus as Ashley put her phone away.

"What are you dorks looking at?" Shiloh quietly teased them.

"Just admiring the looove." Jeremy somewhat sang.

"I caught all of that on video." Ashley said, then she knelt down and turned her attention to Bella. "Look at you, beautiful girl!"

She blushed, twirling around. Bella absolutely adored Ashley! But Ashley was chopped liver the second Bella's favorite person in the whole world showed up! Angelo came around the side of the venue, towards the bus. He barely made it two feet before Bella tackled him.

Ashley rolled her eyes playfully as she stood back up. "I guess I'm no competition with Angelo!" She joked.

"How do you think we feel? She loves Ange more than us!" I replied.

Angelo just laughed as he picked her up. "What can I say? I'm her favorite uncle."

"Then you can babysit her while Shiloh and I go have some adult time." I teased.

Before Angelo could protest, I yanked Shiloh on the bus. The others wanted to stop and say hello to him, but I wouldn't let him waste time. I stopped in the back lounge and locked the door.

"Someone's hungry." Shiloh teased me.

I smashed my lips against his, wrapping my arms around his perfect little body. "You have no idea." I slightly gasped for air in between kisses. "I missed you so much."

"Mmm, mmh." He moaned into my kiss. "Devin, are we really going to-"

"Yes." I interrupted.

I started pulling up his shirt and he giggled, "Okay."

~~~

I didn't want this day to end. It had been amazing. I spent the whole day with my beautiful husband and daughter. Despite it being a quickie in the back on the bus, it felt so good to have sex with Shiloh for the first time in weeks. The show was one of the best of my career too! I just didn't want this to come to an end.

Shiloh had to get Bella back home and put her to sleep. It was well past her bedtime. I understood they had to leave, but I just wanted to keep them here with me forever.

"I love you, munchkin. Be good for momma, okay?" I spoke to her as I hugged her goodbye.

Bella was getting pretty tired. She sleepily told me, "I love you too, dada."

That hit me right in my heart. Why do I have to leave them again? I love my career but it hurts so badly to be away from my family.

"I'll be back home before you know it." I told her, then stood up to face Shiloh. "Baby-"

He cut me off with a kiss. It was so passionate and sweet, I could melt right there. "I know." Shiloh murmured as we parted. "Stay safe, watch the kid, call if I get sick or lonely. I know the drill."

"You forgot the most important part." I replied.

"Hm?"

"I love you." I stated, holding his body as close as possible.

Shiloh ran his hand under his eye. He tried to keep me from seeing, but I knew he was crying. "I love you too. Stay safe."

"You too. Text me when you get home so I know you got in safe."

"I will." He responded and painfully pulled back from me.

I stepped out of the way so he could get Bella in the car. Once she was in her car seat, he closed the back door. Shiloh gave me one last kiss before his hand fell from mine, and he got in the drivers seat. I felt my heart break once again to have to leave my angel. They drove off, back home. One of the guys text me and told me it was getting close to bus call, so I moped back to the bus.

As I got on, the drive closed the door and began to pull out. I guess they were all waiting on me, whoops. I really didn't care though. I have to go tour the rest of the states for a month and a half, without my angels.

I pulled out my phone to try to get my mind off of things. That really didn't help, because Ashley had posted the video she caught of Bella running up to me this morning. She captioned it, "No words for how cute this is!" Then I realized she had text me the whole video.

Before going to bed, I posted the clip of me kissing Shiloh, and wrote, "I love you, I'll be home soon. I promise, all these days away, I'll make up for, I swear."