89 | Call

| Devin's POV |

It's so hard to go this long without the one you love. Especially when you're a very physical person like I am. I just wanted to hold Shiloh so fucking bad. It doesn't help that he sends me all these selfies on snapchat all the time. Every time I see his picture, I feel this little prick in my heart. I miss him so badly.

I also happen to be very horny right now. Obviously several years ago I stopped my habit of fucking random guys and girls at shows. I just really badly wanted to see Shiloh being my little minx. The thing is, as much as a slut as he can be, the one thing he refuses to do is send naughty pictures. He's one of the paranoid type that they'll get leaked and be everywhere.

It's true that I posted Kylie's nudes on my Tumblr when we were still together, but that's because she wanted me to. If Shiloh wants his pictures kept private, I will. I know how to respect my own husband and honestly I wouldn't want to share him. Plus our kids are already going to see my nudes someday. It's best I spare them having to see both their parents acting like sluts.

I just needed to see his bare body so badly. That's why the last hour I've spent sitting in my bunk, messaging him over snapchat. It's been a lot of begging on my part and a lot of "no" on his part. I don't want to watch porn to get off because my baby is hotter than any pornstar. After about the hundredth "no" I groaned and rolled over into my pillow.

"Are you okay?" Chris asked from the hall.

I pulled back the curtain of my bunk and responded, "Shiloh is being a prude."

"Never thought I'd hear those words." He muttered.

"Yeah, me neither." I replied, "He has this weird thing about not wanting to send nudes, even if it's on snapchat."

"I can see that, though. He doesn't get naughty until you're on top of him. Otherwise he's pretty shy about that kind of shit." He responded.

"Yeah," I snit, "My husband has the sexual edition of a split personality. Where's Ricky?"

"Him and Ryan went to the closet mall to do some shopping. The others went to the restaurant around the corner. I'm actually going to go join the guys at the restaurant, I was just running behind a bit."

"Oh. How's Ricky doing with the whole Vinny dating his sister situation?" I asked.

"Uhhh," He sighed, "He's gotten over Vinny going for his sister, still not okay with his sister liking Vinny better than him right now. They're in the honeymoon phase."

"No shit. Vinny skypes with her every second we have wifi. Speaking of, not to be ruuude, but I would like to call Shiloh..."

"I'm gone." He laughed as he grabbed his coat from his bunk.

Chris headed out and I heard the bus door shut. I closed up my bunk again just because I like the darkness. I called up my angel, hearing his perfectly sweet voice on the other end.

"Hi baby. The kids are asleep, so I have to be quiet." He said softly.

"That's okay. I just love to hear your voice. I do have the bus to myself right now." I replied suggestively.

He sighed, "Babe, you know I just don't like to send nudes."

"I know. That's not what I'm asking for. I just want to hear you talk dirty to me." I seethed sexually.

"I'm not a sex phone operator." He laughed.

"Pleeeaaasseee, Baaabbee," I whined, "You're the only one that can get me off."

Shiloh sighed again. There was silence on the other end of the phone for a moment. Finally, he came back with, "You know, if I was there, I would shut you up by putting my lips on yours."

"Where else would you put your lips?" I wisped lustfully. Finally, I was getting something from him. Of course I was already getting off to the sound of his voice.

"I would slowly take your cock in my mouth and choke on it until I was covered in spit. I want you so bad baby." He whispered.

"Are you touching yourself for me?" I asked.

"Mmmhm." He moaned, "I wish you were inside of me right now. I need your cock so badly. Please, I just want to be on top of you, riding you."

"Tell me more."

"I want to feel you so deep inside of me while I kissed your neck and clawed your back. I want you to make me beg for you to make me cum... Mm, I might be begging soon."

"Yeah?" My voice peaked just for him, "You're my little slut. Tell me that and you can cum."

"Ooh, fuck, Devin. I'm your little slut. I'd do anything for you because I'm your personal whore. Oh, fu-uck." Shiloh moaned so sweetly as he released.

His heavy breathes on the other end of the phone pushed me over the edge. I wish I had his pretty little ass to cum inside of, but I unfortunately had to settle for my own hand. It wasn't nearly as nice as releasing on his face.

"Thank you, Baby." I muttered, now tired from the act.

"I've got to go clean myself up now." He giggled, "I'm sleepy too. I should get to bed. I love you."

"I love you too. Sleep well, angel."

"I will, dreaming of you. Goodnight, babe."

"Goodnight, beautiful."