Its My Turn To Fix This (part two)

Lillie sat up and said, "What the fuck happened Alyssa. You need to hurry up and tell me or else something bad might happen."

I started fidgeting with my fingers and looked around the room. Lillie started getting mad. "Lillie just fucking tell me." I sat back on my legs and said, "Its about Jason."

Lillie's face froze and her mouth dropped opened. She got out her bed walked into her bathroom. She grabbed the sink and looked deep into the mirror. I got up and followed her. When I reached her I touched her back and said, "He has a message for you."

"What fucking message Alyssa?"

I hesitated. "He wants you to kill Grace." She looked me in the eyes and said, "My mother."

"Yeah."

"He wants me to kill my mother Grace? Why? She hasnt done anything." She walked away from sink and went out the door while saying, "You know Alyssa, you really had me thinking for a second that something was really wrong."

"But there is Lillie. My life is in danger. You need to do something."

She stopped walking and turned around. Her face filled with mixed emotions. She looked me in the eye and with every word she took a step. "No. You see thats where you got everything wrong. I dont need to do anything for you." My back hit the wall. "You have a lot of nerves trying to do....whatever you're doing." Lillie came really close to my face and said, "Mom was right. I should've killed when I had the chance. You're lucky that Anthony was always in the way."

"Lillie, please. My daughter's life is in danger too."

Lillie's eyes softened but she still said, "Well....I hope you and her see your mother in Hell." She turned around and walked down the stairs. A moment later the door closed and she was gone.

I slid down the wall and started to cry. I can't believe what's going to happen.

I was there for some time when finally someone came and sat by me. The person wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into a hug. I turned towards the person and embraced to hug. "Oh Anthony. Just kill me. Stop caring."

"Oh Alyssa. I'm not Anthony." I pulled away fast. My eyes felt big and said, "Jason...."

"Yeah it's me. Did you talk to Lillie?"

"Yes, but...."

"What did she say?" He cut me off.

I hesitated and got impatient. "Look Alyssa. Im not the person you want to piss- off. Answer my question."

"She said no."

Jason sighed and said, "Okay." He stood up and dusted off his pants. He reached out his hand I took it. He pulled me up and said, "Is that it?"

We walked towards the stairs and said, "No." I was confused. "It isnt?"

He chuckled and said, "Im afraid that this is only the beginning." I lifted an eyebrow and he pushed down the stairs.

With every hit I heard cracking noises. My head started to hurt and my skin grew wet from a liquid. I hit the floor and started to groan. I couldnt move. Every move I made hurt like hell. My body was on fire.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Then I heard laughing. I managed to turn my head so I could see who it was. I already knew but I still hoped for someone else. Jason looked down at me then squatted next to me. He tucked a hair behind my ear and I moaned it pain.

"Dont worry Alyssa. This is only stage one." Then he stood up and patted my shoulder and I yelled in pain. He laughed and walked away.

Alyssa....you are one stupid fuck. And this family is a stupid fuck. Jason just left me on the floor, just like Anthony. Anthony.

-----

Anthony:
"Get away from my daughter you piece of shit."

"But we're just catching up Anthony."

"Catching up, my ass."

"Dad," Rebecca chimed in.

"Get away from him Rebecca. You dont know what he's capable of."

Rebecca looked at me in disapproval and said, "I bet he can do more for me then you ever could."

"Look at my granddaughter. At least I know now that you're not a bitch your father. You take after your mom." Rebecca rolled her eyes and said, "Never that bitch."

"REBECCA....she is your mother." I swear this little girl is testing me.

Rebecca squinted her eyes at me. "A parent doesnt leave their child." I took in a deep breath and let it back out. I focused my attention on Jason. "Why the hell are you here?"

"To see my granddaughter."

"Stop lying Jason. Whats the real reason?"

He sighed and said, "I thought we could avoid this but...." Jason grabbed Rebecca and pulled out a knife. Surprisingly she didnt scream. She just sat there. "Look Anthony. I want Grace dead and I need your help."

"Ask Lillie."

"Im asking you."

"Let go of my daughter first, then we can talk."

"See, son, thats not going to happen."

"That's fine. I know you wont kill your only grandchild."

He shrugged and said, "Yeah, but I would hurt her." He lifted the knife and plunged it into her side. Rebecca let out a blood curling scream and Jason pulled the knife out.

"Help me or she gets another." I didnt say anything so he stabbed her again. Blood started gushing out and Rebecca started to yell louder.

Again I didnt say anything and he raised the knife again but before he stabbed her yelled, "Stop...okay okay I will help."

"Thanks son." Jason stood up and pushed Rebecca on the floor. Then he threw the knife on the floor and started to walk out the room. "Where are you going?"

"To find Alyssa."

I was in the floor next to Rebecca and he knew I wouldnt leave her. So he taunted me. "I think I might need her for more persuasion."

"Dont hurt her you son-of-a-bitch."

"Don't test me." Then he walked out.

I turned my attention to Rebecca and noticed that she was fading in and out of consciousness. "I need to get you to a hospital baby." Rebecca groaned.

I picked her up and carried her out the room but before I reached the back stairs I bumped into a too familiar face. "Grace move."

"Um...NO." Grace snapped and said, "Get the girl." Out if the dark my cousin Eric came out and punched me in the face. Rebecca fell out my hands and Eric picked her up. He said something to Grace and she said, "Downstairs in the ball room."

I sat up and looked at Grace. "Give me her." My body was too weak to stand up but I still tried.

"Oh give it a rest Anthony. You lost. Just like you lost me and your wife and you sister, brother and dad. You will always lose everything special to you. So just stop trying."

"I will kill you for this Grace."

She laughed and said, "I would like to see you try."

A/N: WELL THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF A VERY SPECIAL FAMILY REUNION. LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS.