Its My Turn To Fix This (part 1)

Alyssa:

I ran out the shack because I couldn't stand to look at him. Anthony finally pushed me over the edge. I cant take it. I cant believe that he has made up this theory in his head that I actually love him. Who can love him after what he has down to me and my child. I cant help but just hit him. Why did I hit him so hard? Why am I feeling bad for hitting him? Ugh....I hate myself.

I was wondering around in the grape vines. I couldn't back to that house and I don't know how to get home. I was afraid that he would follow me. He would bring me back and almost kill me again. I couldn't handle that.

I walked to what seemed like the middle and sat down. I leaned against a vine and got stuck in back by a twig. "Ouch. Fucking branch. Ugh...I cant just sit here and rot. But if I stay this place will kill me faster then stress."

I leaned down and started drawing pictures in the dirt. This gave me a little peace for a moment. I started hearing noises in the background. I got on my knees and looked around. I heard the noises again but this time it was behind me. I got off my knees and started running. I keep looking back. I felt like something was falling me. Please God don't let it be Anthony or his fucking sister. Just let my find a way out of this hell hole of a home. I cant take anymore of this shit.

I started running faster because I heard footsteps behind me. My whole body was pushing itself forward. I was running so fast that it felt like my head was being pulled by my feet. Finally out of nowhere my feet lost its pace and I fell. Luckily someone was there to catch me.

"Wow there now. Don't want you falling on that pretty face of yours."

"Get the fuck off me." I tried pulling away from him but his grip grew tighter. "Let go of me."

"Now that wouldn't be a very smart idea would it darling? Now stop fighting and follow me." Finally I manage to get away from him. I turned towards him and slapped him. I was breathing hard and my face was a dark shade of red. "Don't you touch me asshole."

"Wow." He chuckled. " You sure do pack a punch in that little body of yours. Now whats your name."

"Why the fuck would I tell you?"

"You sure do have potty mouth. You should watch it."

"Ha Ha. You are so fucking funny." I started walking away but I heard him following me so I started running. He started screaming at me. "Hey. I don't know where you think your going but you aint leaving."

I started running faster but he caught up and tackled me. I started moving around and screaming. "Get the fuck off me. Let me go." The man picked me up and turned me over. I keep screaming and moving. He let go of one of my hands to cover my mouth so I started socking him. Nothing seemed to effect him. He grabbed my hand and I started screaming again. "Help! Anyone please! Help!"

"Damn you really don't give up." I stopped screaming and gathered saliva in my mouth. He looked down and said, "Now was that so hard?" I looked up and smiled then I let out the spit. He let go of one of my hands and wiped it off. As he was doing this I kept hitting him and yelling. "Get off!"

He made a small frown then said, "I didn't want to have to do this but you just wont calm down. Im sorry." Next thing that I knew he lifted his hand and punched me. I went dazed but I didn't fade out so he hit me again. That's when everything went black.

I woke up in a chair. Oh my fucking gosh not again. What the hell is wrong with this fucking family. I started screaming, "Dammit Anthony come out and fucking untie me." I heard nothing. "Dammit Anthony!"

"Oh shut up. Your voice is irritating." The voice cam from behind me. It was a woman's voice. An older lady. "I know your voice."

"Of course you do. How could you possibly forget it."

"Come out and face me like a man."

"I would if I were a man."

"Well then untie me so I can punch you and get on with my day."

"Oh Alyssa." I started hearing footstep as she talked. "You are so impulsive. Calm down." She finally came into the light and I was face-to-face with her. My face cringed up and heat started filling up in my cheeks. I looked her in the face and wanted so badly to punch her.

"You." She giggled and said, "Yes me. The one and the only."

"Grace Flowers."

"Don't you just love the name."

"Actually, I started to hate it." I couched up some spit and put it on her face. She turned red and wiped it off. Then she slapped me.

"What is with you and your fucking family? Every single time something happens you immediately what to slap people in the face."

"Oh honey this is just the beginning of a long and very painful evening."

"You cant do shit to me."

"Yes but he can." She clapped and the same man from the vine came out. "This is my Ex-husband Jason. He will make sure you get what you deserve Alyssa Ann-Marie White." Grace turned around and walked away laughing. When the door closed Jason bent down in front of me and said, " Now look Doll, I don't want to hurt you so im going to make a deal with you."

I raised an eyebrow and said, "How do I know if I can really trust you?"

"That's the thing you don't." He stood up and grabbed and chair. Then he pulled it up and sat down just like Anthony. For some reason he reminded me of Cole. There was so many similarities. Right down to the shaped jaw-line. He took a deep breath and said, "Look. I know I might've punched you a couple times and tied you up to a chair and stuff but I cant do this without you."

"Oh yeah that's right. You did punch me and tie me up. Thanks for reminding me."

"Get over it Doll. Now do you want to hear my plan or do you want me to get a knife and start sliding it down your body?"

I got extremely uncomfortable. I swallowed and said, "Whats the plan?"

"Okay Doll so here's the plan. Im going to set you free and your going to go in Lillie's room and convince her to turn against her mother."

"Wait what?!"

"You have too."

"You must be crazy."

"Okay well I guess im going to start."

"Okay okay I will."

"Thanks." He got off his chair and untied me. I rubbed my wrist and looked at him. "What are you going to do?"

"Don't worry." I shrugged my shoulders and went up the stairs into Lillies room. I opened the door and then quietly closed and locked it. I went to a chair and sat down. I sighed and said, "Guess im babysitting until sleeping beauty wakes up." I grabbed a magazine and started reading an article.

Suddenly Lillie started to wake up. I went over to her bed side and covered her mouth. Her eyes got big and she started panicking. "Shhh...."

"What the hell are you doing in my room?" Her voice was a little louder then a whisper. I moved back a little and sat on the floor. Lillie looked up and worry started to fill her eyes.

She said, "What?"

I pulled my hand through my hair in frustration and let out a deep breath before saying, "Lillie, we need to talk."

TO BE CONTINUED......