Alyssa's Flashback

"AHH!!"

"Mrs. Davis im going to need you to take deep breaths and calm down," a nurse said while wiping sweat off my face. I was being rushed through the halls of a hospital. I looked up and said, "I swear to God I..iim going to kill you...whoo. AHH! WHAT THE HELL! WHY DOES THIS HURT SO FUCKING MUCH!"

"Mr. Davis please try to calm her down," the nurse said while patting my head again.

"Honey, take deep breaths," Cole said while squeezing my hand a little. I leaned up just enough to whisper a threat to him. "You tell me to take deep breaths again and I'll kick you ass Anthony." The nurse on the side waved for another nurse to take Cole. "I will be back," Cole said while leaving with the nurse.

"Okay Mrs. Davis, we are rushing you into emergency surgery. It seems that the baby has the cord wrapped around her neck."

"What? AHH.....get my daughter out of me and back to me now!"

"We are going to do whatever we can," she said while pushing me through a door.

"AHH....whoo.....whooo.....Ahh....."

"We're going to need the anesthetic." Some one passed her a mask. "Okay just try and breath. Good."

Within seconds I was surrounded in darkness. There was a voice first then the scene came. "Hello Alyssa. Long time, no see. How have you been." The scene opened up to a bench in a nice day. She waved me to come sit down next to her. I walked over there and sat down. I couldnt recognize her face but her voice was very familiar to me. She looked at me and smiled. "Oh look at you Alyssa. So young and beautiful. I really miss you, you know."

"Im sorry but I not sure if I know you."

"Oh dont worry you will. But I have something to tell you. Something dark and sad."

"What is it?"

"You will figure it out. These scenes in your head are part of it. You see, Cole is your husband and you do have a daughter, but you cant remember."

"Why cant I?"

"That is something that you have to find out for yourself. I cannot tell you. What I can tell you is that you will have these scenes in your head. They are important. You must pay attention to them. They will be the key to you remembering."

"What am I supposed to remember?"

"You love amd pain."

"Pain?"

"Yes." The lady rubbed her thumb across my cheek. I will always be here for you. If you ever need me, just call my name."

"What's your name?"

"You will know very soon. Goodbye for now my sweet." Everything went black again.

When I opened my eyes, Cole was sitting next to me on the bed. I sat up and mumbled, "How did I get here? Where's my baby?"

"Rest Annie. You need it. Just lay back and rest." He reached to the ground and pulled up a towel. He wrapped it around his finger and patted it across my forehead. "You hit you head pretty hard this time."

"What do you mean," I said while moving his arm out the way. He looked at me puzzled. I looked at him and said, "What?"

"Do you not remember?" I shook my head. He rubbed his face in irritation. "This is much worse then I expected."

"What's wrong Tony?"

"Nothing, nothing," he said while he stood up and walked towards the door. "Rebecca will be in here in a bit. I have to get her dressed and out the shower okay. Just promise me you wont get out of bed. You need your rest." I nodded and he left.