The Escape

Alyssa:

"Honey wake up. Wake up," a soft voice whispered in my ear. I opened my eyes slowly and saw a bright light at the end of the hallway. I lifted my hand to shade my eyes as I started to walk towards the light. "Am I dead,"I asked the voice that was speaking to me. "No my love but you are in great danger you must leave. You must leave and find her. For she is the only thing that is keeping you alive."

"I cant leave. They wont let me," I started. "They will kill me. They told me their self."

"Well you must try Alyssa. She is the key."

"Who is the key. Who are you talking about?"

"Alyssa, you must listen to me. I can not help you if you will not listen."

"Youre telling me to leave. If I leave then they will hurt me. Why cant you understand that?"

"For the pain you fell is not physical pain. It is emotional. You think that staying is your only choice, but staying means death. Is death the price that you want to pay for her? She needs you. He needs you. Look in heart and find the truth. For even a heart as black as coal has a way to soften."

"But how do I find her?"

"Look in your heart," the voice said as everything around us faded and went black.

I batted my eyes open and found myself on the floor. I felt weak. My body was numb, especially in my stomach area. I took a deep breath in and let it out as I pushed myself up. My hands felt wet with water. It's okay Alyssa. You've done this before, you can do this again. Get the hell up. Through some struggle I managed to lift myself off the floor and find a light switch. I hit the switch on and it revealed a huge ballroom. How did I get here. I tried to force myself to remember but the memory was only a blur. Forget trying to remember Alyssa. You need to leave now.
I found the door of the room and pushed on it but it would not budge. I tried the other door and it opened. When I got out the room I gently pushed the door closed. I was trying desperately not to make any noise. I tip toed the other side of the hallway I walked into. With every step I could feel my body grew weak and sore but I had to push on. I had to get out this crazy house. I started looking around and found a familiar looking door. I pushed it open and on the outside was the kitchen. Without turning on the light I felt my way to a drawer and pulled out a knife.

Suddenly I started hearing voices in the distance and bodies moving. I sharply turned my head around and backed up against the wall. I put the knife close to chest and started to control my breathing. In, out. In, out. Stay calm. After a minute I get a knob and twisted it out. I turned around to walk out when I moved my step and fell down flight of stairs. I hit my head on the wall at the bottom. "Oww..."

"Are you okay?"

"Who is there," I said to the silence.

"Anthony."

"Who the hell is Anthony?"

"You might know me as Cole," he said walking towards me.

"Get the hell away from me Cole." I started breathing faster. He just kept moving closer.

"Let me see if you're hurt Alyssa."

"Oh course im hurt. You're the one who did it to me. The voice told me." He stopped for a second and then proceeded. "Stop moving forward me Cole."

He came and sat down next to me. He grabbed my chin and looked me deep into my eyes. "Im sorry Alyssa. I didn't mean to. I would never hurt my wife on purpose. Please forgive me." He started running his thumb across my chin. This sent child down my spine. All I wanted to do was lean in and kiss him. But why? I don't love him. I don't even know him. These emotions are too much for me. I pushed his hand away from my face. He looked down and said, "I honestly do love you Alyssa. I make mistakes. Just like right now."

I looked at him and started to say something but I was interrupted by his soft lips attaching themself to mind. His lips were so sweet. Like candy. But I knew I needed to leave. So I grabbed the knife and stabbed him in the back. He screamed in pain and I pushed him back. He yelled, "Alyssa!!"

I started running the stairs and through different hallways. I felt like he was right behind me. I opened a door and slammed it shut. I went to the closet and locked myself in. Then I started to calm my breathing. I looked up and saw a pair of pants and a shirt. Quickly I took off my turn dress and changed into them. Then I waited for a minute.

I slowly opened the closet door and looked around. Then I listened. Nothing. I ran straight for the window on the other side of the room. I pulled on it. Come on. Come on. "Shit," I said while hitting the window. "Open up. Fucking Christ open up!" I turned around and saw a chair. I picked it up and threw it at the window. It shattered and I went towards it. I sat on the window pain and took deep breath. Then I jumped. I scrapped my knees as I hit the bottom. I started bleeding but I kept pushing on. I ran straight for the field. My run was slow and limped but I got there.

When I got inside and far enough I sat down on the floor. The Sun was up. The great was beating on my body and eyes. With my hand I shielded the light. I was breathing hard. My face was probably red from all the running. Then I remembered I fell. I looked down at my knee and legs. There were pieces of glass stuck in my leg. I reached down and pulled out a piece of glass. When I did I realized that my blood wasn't red. It was gold. I looked up the sky and I said, "What's happening to me?"

A/N: I HOPED YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER. I KNOW ITS KINDA SHORT BUT IT'S OKAY. SO HOW DO FEEL ABOUT ANTHONY? AND FINALLY ALYSSA ESCAPED. LETS SEE IF ANTHONY WILL GET HER BACK. BYE :)