The Golden Night

Anthony:
I was rolling down the road when I passed an all black Hummer. At first I didn't recognize it but then it hit me. Tonight might be the night. I stepped on the brakes and looked out the window. The black Hummer had stopped. I put my car in reverse and started towards the Hummer.

When I got to the car, the window of the Hummer rolled down. I looked at the woman in the car and said, "Hello mother."
"Don't call me that," she started. "Your filthy whore of a sister is your mother now." I cleared my throat and looked in a different direction. She said, "Anthony Cole Davis, look at me when im speaking to you." I looked at her and said, "What do you want Grace?"

"Dont be stupid Anthony. You know my question before I even ask it."

"You already know my answer," I said glaring at her with pure hatred.

"Then it will happen tonight," she said as she put the car in gear and drove off leaving dust behind her. I slammed my hands against the steering wheel. "Dammit," I yelled as I flipped a U-turn and headed back towards the house.

By the time I got there, Lillie was talking to Grace. I turned my car off and jumped out. "Anthony," called Lillie, but I ignored her and shoved my keys into my pocket. I walked straight pass her and my mother and went to my room.

After I got ready, I waited for Alyssa at the bottom of the stair case with a black rose.

When she finally got down stairs I couldn't believe my eyes. She was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I wished I could've took her away from all of this, but Grace wouldn't allow that. Then again what does she allow.

Alyssa and I walked into the ritual room. I could tell immediately that she was uncomfortable. I tried to comfort her but with all my family here o couldn't. Finally as we got to the chair I signalled Michael to help me wrap chains around Alyssa. I really didnt want to hurt her but I knew I had to. I was so lost in my feelings that our conversation was lost in a murmur.

I took a deep breath and pulled the solid gold sword from behind Alyssa's chair and rose it up. Everyone in the room fell silent. I took a deep breath and started. "Good evening my family. Tonight we all are gather to celebrate the homecoming of my wife, Alyssa." I put the sword down and everyone started clapping. "Wait," I heard Alyssa say. "Im your wife? Since when?" I ignored her and continued. "Everyone knows the price and Alyssa must pay hers. For every year she was gone, she will get pierced in the side."

"Are you fucking crazy Cole," Alyssa screamed at me. "Fuck you and you crazy sick....."

Before she could finish I stuck the sword right threw her side. On the inside I started to cry but I had to finish. Lucky I noticed that Alyssa had faded. It made it even easier.

I repeated this for 6 more times. Everytime I could feel her growing closer and closer to death. Finally I was finished. I looked around the room and made eye contact with Grace. She nodded her head and then left. My family followed.

As soon as they left a unchained Alyssa and held her in my arms. She managed to cough up the word "bastard" and then a whole bunch of blood. My emotions got the best of me and said, "Im the bastard. After you left me for seven years." I bent down and squeezed her cheeks. "I hope you die a lonely death bitch." I pushed her head into the ground and started to walk away. I could hear her whimpering and I just laughed. "Sadly Alyssa I wanted to save you. But fuck you and your life," I said while closing the door and leaving her on the floor.

I walked to my room and went to take a shower. While taking the shower I realized that I had blood on my heads, but it wasnt red blood, it was gold. "Oh no...oh no..." I started panicking and ran put the shower screaming for my sister. "Lillie! Lillie! Come here! Help me!" I stumbled towards my bed but fell near it. I curled up and started to rock. I was still screaming for help but no one came. Then all of the sudden everything went quite. I could hear a voice in the distance. "Silly silly boy. You let your anger get to you and you hurt her more then you thought. You shouldn't have done that. Haha." My whole body started to shake and then everything slowly came back. I felt hands on my body. "Anthony, Anthony. Are you okay? Whats wrong? Anthony!"

I looked up and grabbed Lillie's hand. Her eyes locked in mine and I said, "She has the curse."

"What curse," she asked.

"The curse of the gold blood and I touched her." Lillie immediately pushed me away a scooted across the floor away from me. I rolled over and said, "Lillie I need your help."

"Dont....dont touch me. Anthony just dont. You know what that curse means. I can't help you anymore." She stumbled to her feet and ran out the room. I laid there on my back crying. No...no...not my beautiful wife. Not again. You said never again. You lied. You lied to me. Now who will pay? You betrayed me. Your own birth son. Your only son. You will die mother. YOU WILL DIE.

A/N: SO HOW DID YOU LIKE IT. I HOPE YOU LOVED IT. MAYBE ALYSSA WILL DIE. IDK YET. THIS CHAPTER IS KIND OF SHORT BUT ITS OKAY. I CANT WAIT UNTIL YOU READ THE NEXT TWO CHAPTERS!! YAY!!